• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

I’m putting my Nique #21 Clippers jersey on and going to bed 🛌!

Some if you know this story but I ordered a Hawks home white Nique jersey in midnDec. 1993...they said it would take a few weeks. After a few weeks they said, a few more. Long story short, I got a Nique Clippers 21 jersey 2 months later because he got traded for Danny Manning. I never went through the process of returning it because I didn’t want to deal with them. 

😃 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Sad day for the NBA. A guy literally just carried a franchise to its first ever NBA world championship and leaves IMMEDIATELY to go star chasing in LA.

I guess we should close down the NBA to LA teams and at least one well run team in the NYC>

I Wouldn't call it star chasing because he is from LA, and everyone knew for over a year that he wanted to go back home. The Raptors new the risk when they got him, and it paid off.

• Like 4

I’m usually a hater on this new age “teaming up” thing these kids have going. 

2007 Celtics HATED! (X10 due to Celts)

2010 Heat HATED! 

2016 Warriors HATED! (X10 29th least fav team)

2019 Clippers LIKE!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m usually a hater on this new age “teaming up” thing these kids have going. 

2007 Celtics HATED! (X10 due to Celts)

2010 Heat HATED! 

2016 Warriors HATED! (X10 29th least fav team)

2019 Clippers LIKE!

Food for thought: In no particular order.

Curry/Draymond/Klay
Harden/CP3
LeBron/AD
Leonard/PG13

It is hard to imagine this but two of those four combos are not even going to make the Western Conference Finals.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Food for thought: In no particular order.

Curry/Draymond/Klay
Harden/CP3
LeBron/AD
Leonard/PG13

It is hard to imagine this; but two of those four combos are not even going to make the Western Conference Finals.

I think the Warriors crumble next season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I wish the Warriors crumble next season. 

Be honest with yourself. Thinking and wishing are two different things.

I fixed it for you 🤣

Edited by Buzzard
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is Westbrook going to want a trade now? 😂 First KD leaves him now PG13. He must feel bad.

Is Presti in full tear down mode is the question? He can possibly move those butt load of assets to get a star or two. There are a few things he has to start considering; moving Westbrook could be one of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Is Presti in full tear down mode is the question? He can possibly move those butt load of assets to get a star or two. There are a few things he has to start considering; moving Westbrook could be one of them.

who knows , maybe they use those picks to get Bradley Beal , if the Wizards decide to finally rebuild. But if i were Okc, i would try to trade Westbrook. I don’t see him ever leading a team to a championship.

• Like 1

Most surprised about PG13 to LAC. Game changer. PG13 people didn't ask for a trade during the draft. This one came out of nowhere. KL to LA was a done deal but LAL had the cards. Seems like the Clipps did what they had to do

51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is Westbrook going to want a trade now? 😂 First KD leaves him now PG13. He must feel bad.

Oh you know Russ is mad. Go ahead and get him a cape... so he can be Super Mad. 

Edited by RandomFan
  • Haha 3