Hawks trade Plumlee, Hill. for Parsons

GrimeyKidd

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya that guy can play. I thought he was a dinosaur 🦕 with his play but he’s pretty versatile and a rock solid big. Schlenk has ties to Jerry West who loves Z.

But y'all are spelling out all the reasons LAC should fight to keep him, Kawhi or no-Kawhi.

If we want him, we should offer now.  LAC has to wait for Kawhi.

• Like 3

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But y'all are spelling out all the reasons LAC should fight to keep him, Kawhi or no-Kawhi.

If we want him, we should offer now.  LAC has to wait for Kawhi.

Just said I'm fine with Schlenk making an offer at any time.  He may have had discussions and decided if it is viable or not.  As a RFA, it is a long shot to get him so I don't expect it even if I would be pretty happy to see it happen.

• Like 1

Free up that coveted roster spot because the Hawks are signing so many players...

Schlenk continues to play checkers.

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Mad skrong 💪🏾 

and ur gonna tell me ur not kg’s burner ..riiiiiight.. 😆 

You mean skrawng? 💥

• Thanks 1

Real Hawk fans love the Hawks.  Parsons is now a Hawk.  He has a really, really big $$ payroll hit therefor someone along the way apparently thought he was pretty good.  He cost us Plumlee and Hill and we gained some $$$$ payroll and a player slot.  I hear that he has been injured a lot.  So has Plumlee.

Now that he's a Hawk, what do we have?  Is he a terrible head case?  If he is healthy, can he play?  What did he do to merit that big $$$ paycheck?

Can he be traded again?  When?  His contract ends with the season, right?

With the extra slot, what do we do with it?

:cry:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Real Hawk fans love the Hawks.  Parsons is now a Hawk.  He has a really, really big $$ payroll hit therefor someone along the way apparently thought he was pretty good.  He cost us Plumlee and Hill and we gained some $$$$ payroll and a player slot.  I hear that he has been injured a lot.  So has Plumlee.

Now that he's a Hawk, what do we have?  Is he a terrible head case?  If he is healthy, can he play?  What did he do to merit that big $$$ paycheck?

Can he be traded again?  When?  His contract ends with the season, right?

With the extra slot, what do we do with it?

:cry:

Be careful! You can get in trouble asking too many questions around here.

I actually watched Memphis games especially at the end of the season last year. Parsons is not good but he was much better last year than the previous years in Memphis. He really could shoot it and they used him at the 4 more than the 3. Stretch 4. He wasn't bad at it either. Rotational at best but better than Hill was last year and about as good as Plumlee was but a clearly better fit than Plumlee. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Plumlee has been injured for most his Hawks tenure - shades of Tiago Splitter. No reason to think he won't get injured....again.

Best case absent a physical transformation from the last 3 years for any of these three guys is being a useful 10th man in the rotation.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I actually watched Memphis games especially at the end of the season last year. Parsons is not good but he was much better last year than the previous years in Memphis. He really could shoot it and they used him at the 4 more than the 3. Stretch 4. He wasn't bad at it either. Rotational at best but better than Hill was last year and about as good as Plumlee was but a clearly better fit than Plumlee. 

Ur gonna hate what I’m about to say but..

Crabbe>Parsons

Thats just real talk. 

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Best case absent a physical transformation from the last 3 years for any of these three guys is being a useful 10th man in the rotation.

Plumlee reminds me a lot of guys that aren’t actually basketball players..Jordan Bell..Nas Little..by default these guys happen to play basketball 🏀 because of their physical attributes and athleticism, it’s kind of how they get by, as far as skill, not too much. I don’t love more than 2 of these guys on my roster at any given time.