• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Feeling blessed - I made it again !

Gray Mule

20 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

August 30, 1936.  83 years ago.  Yep.  It's the old man's birthday. 

The people on the Squawk are so nice to allow me to do this on my birthday.  Since I claim the title of the oldest rat in the barn, I am allowed to get away with this.  I consider all you posters on the Squawk as special friends.  We all like our Hawks and share our thoughts and ideas, some of which are sincere and well thought out and some of which are wild.

My two adopted Squawk grand kids, @JayBirdHawk and @Spud2nique usually refer to me as gramps.  I'm hoping that this year's team shows big improvement.  October 7, the first pre season game, is sneaking up on us.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

You got many more coming Mule. 

Happy Birthday man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHawks89 said:

Gray, I'm sure you won't hear from the Tennessee fan(s) on this site, but I'm sure they would like to wish you a Happy Birthday as well. Go Dawgs! 

GO BIG ORANGE !!

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 8/30/2019 at 5:47 AM, Gray Mule said:

August 30, 1936.  83 years ago.  Yep.  It's the old man's birthday. 

The people on the Squawk are so nice to allow me to do this on my birthday.  Since I claim the title of the oldest rat in the barn, I am allowed to get away with this.  I consider all you posters on the Squawk as special friends.  We all like our Hawks and share our thoughts and ideas, some of which are sincere and well thought out and some of which are wild.

My two adopted Squawk grand kids, @JayBirdHawk and @Spud2nique usually refer to me as gramps.  I'm hoping that this year's team shows big improvement.  October 7, the first pre season game, is sneaking up on us.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

I always remember your birthday since it's the day after my daughter's. She turned 11.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...