• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

While I think it's due to the teams we played v. More than anything, Collins has been terrible so far this preseason

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

A 5 that can shoot and defend is going to unlock collins' game. Last yr Len was on fire and dedmon was money.

Now that our centers are not really spreading the floor, collins has been forced to be the stretch big in the offense. 

Instead of him being frustrated, he's making a huge impact on defense and thats what I'm most impressed about.

In a dream world, KAT would be the perfect pairing for him and the team

Idk about huge impact. He making strides. Huge impact tho...

11 hours ago, skimaskway23 said:

A 5 that can shoot and defend is going to unlock collins' game. Last yr Len was on fire and dedmon was money.

Now that our centers are not really spreading the floor, collins has been forced to be the stretch big in the offense. 

Instead of him being frustrated, he's making a huge impact on defense and thats what I'm most impressed about.

A 5 who can shoot and defend, hmm 🤔 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, skimaskway23 said:

In a dream Hazerland world: Philly would fall short of expectations this year (2nd round exit) and a disgruntled Embiid would request a trade to play for his old fave coach 2019-20 COTY Lloyd Pierce and all the underagers who snuck up on the NBA at the 8th seed and took the 6-ers to 7 games in Round 1.

Ice TrATL

The Huert/Code Reddish

The Hunter

J-Bap

The Process

Tah daaaaahhhh, perennial ECFs team 👏💫💥

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hazer said:

In a dream Hazerland world: Philly would fall short of expectations this year (2nd round exit) and a disgruntled Embiid would request a trade to play for his old fave coach 2019-20 COTY Lloyd Pierce and all the underagers who snuck up on the NBA at the 8th seed and took the 6-ers to 7 games in Round 1.

Ice TrATL

The Huert/Code Reddish

The Hunter

J-Bap

The Process

It amazes me that we’re actually getting pretty close to being 1 single big move away from just such a scenario in only the 3rd year of the reset. Yes, it would take Trae/Kev/John continuing their current trajectory, Cam/Dre/Bruno developing like it looks like they can/will,  and that Superstar taking the bait. But it’s now within reach and reason, in the ‘20-‘22 window, to be financially able and have an attractive enough roster to acquire that player who elevates us to contenders. It won’t require signing 2 stars, as we already have 1 of them homegrown on our own roster. I haven’t been this excited in, well, never 🤩

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hazer said:

It amazes me that we’re actually getting pretty close to being 1 single big move away from just such a scenario in only the 3rd year of the reset. Yes, it would take Trae/Kev/John continuing their current trajectory, Cam/Dre/Bruno developing like it looks like they can/will,  and that Superstar taking the bait. But it’s now within reach and reason, in the ‘20-‘22 window, to be financially able and have an attractive enough roster to acquire that player who elevates us to contenders. It won’t require signing 2 stars, as we already have 1 of them homegrown on our own roster. I haven’t been this excited in, well, never 🤩

I’ve changed my mind about ur boy Embiid. I think he’s a hobo bum and wouldn’t fit our style moving forward. I gotta tell ya, Hakeem must hate his name constantly being attached to this bum. I know it’s all a part of his showmanship or whatever this new age bs is but gimme a Kawhi personality. Gimme a Giannis personality. 

As much as I’d love the Hawks to get a quality center which we haven’t had since Mutombo, I want a character off the floor like Deke as well, this guy is just a clown 🤡.

Ok rant over. But I agree for the most part. I know you didn’t even mention him but I needed to get it off my chest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, hazer said:

Ice TrATL

The Huert/Code Reddish

The Hunter

J-Bap

The Process

🤡 

1 minute ago, Vol4ever said:

Who would be the one superstar that Squawkers would want to be in a Hawks uni?  

Giannis and it’s not close.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Who would be the one superstar that Squawkers would want to be in a Hawks uni?  

Giannis, Embiid, or Davis for me.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok rant over. But I agree for the most part. I know you didn’t even mention him but I needed to get it off my chest.

Think Embiid wants to resemble KG in that kinda way. Never understood when players are that good why they think they have to run their mouths on the floor so much. Their game does the real talking. Embiid starting to sound like Trump on Twitter now to boot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Think Embiid wants to resemble KG in that kinda way. Never understood when players are that good why they think they have to run their mouths on the floor so much. Their game does the real talking. Embiid starting to sound like Trump on Twitter now to boot.

😆 ya he totally did. I mean, I’m not sure I want an Embiid 🤡 character to be around my young guys who are trying to learn to be professionals through Lloyd Pierce. 

This Embiid cat talking about fighting lions 🦁 and things. I’m gonna doubt the validity in that one. I think he’s advantageously using some stereotypes to make himself look tough...

Im sorry I don’t buy it though. I mean I don’t know but for some reason I’d never wanna fight Ibaka if I’m another player because he seems like a REAL tough guy.

Embiid will probably cry 😢 again for some whiny thing before the season is over.

So no I don’t want Embiid’s 🤡 a$$ here ever personally.

Real tough:

Antoine Carr

Oakley 

Jerry Sloan

Tree Rollins

Kermit Washington 

Rick Mahorn

Ron Artest..hell stephen Jax..Jermaine O’Neil

Ben Wallace

• Like 1

Think Schlenk has been hands down the best thing we have had going for us since he was hired. We have Trae, Cam, Huerter, Hunter and Bruno on top of JC because of him. This recent development is totally on JC. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Think Schlenk has been hands down the best thing we have had going for us since he was hired. We have Trae, Cam, Huerter, Hunter and Bruno on top of JC because of him. This recent development is totally on JC. 

Travis drafted this dude at #19. It's still a steal to me. #19 picks on average outside of when we get them aren't that good. Technically, we had this one as well so I guess it still counts. 

• Like 3