• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take Plight

lethalweapon3

First of all, the boy @lethalweapon3 is on fiyah.  Right, Nique ... :Nique:"Yeayah kg, just feed 'im 'n fan 'em ..."

Second, I hope this is minor and precautionary for the kid.

But the reality is, when ligaments/joints close their eyes, 300 lbs is 300 lbs.  Doesn't matter if it's muscle or fat.  And when you play basketball, you cannot be 300 lbs and avoid injury.  Physics is physics.

I'm rooting for the kid though.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

First of all, the boy @lethalweapon3 is on fiyah.  Right, Nique ... :Nique:"Yeayah kg, just feed 'im 'n fan 'em ..."

Second, I hope this is minor and precautionary for the kid.

But the reality is, when ligaments/joints close their eyes, 300 lbs is 300 lbs.  Doesn't matter if it's muscle or fat.  And when you play basketball, you cannot be 300 lbs and avoid injury.  Physics is physics.

I'm rooting for the kid though.

Update:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Update:

Yeah, I saw that.  My concern remains though.  Dude hasn't even played 1 game yet, mayne.

Also, can I give a big fat F-U to the schedule-makers that put 83 Pels games on the national TV schedule.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Now that my macabre prediction seems to be playing out, I actually feel pretty awful.

You should you piece of 💩. 😆 I kid Zion will be good for 10 years following this is my thinking but you never know. I’m hoping he does because he seems like a humble kid with nutty talent. 

Again, he’s got IT.