• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Well I was off about Capela being back vs the Hornets 🐝 on March 9th. Perhaps at home vs OKC on the 18th or the Wiz on the 20th.

Doubtful. If they are being re-evaluated on the 18th they won't play that night. They'll most likely require full 5 on 5 contact practice before playing 

I'm gonna say March 31st at Home vs NOP - 7 games.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Doubtful. If they are being re-evaluated on the 18th they won't play that night. They'll most likely require full 5 on 5 contact practice before playing 

I'm gonna say March 31st at Home vs NOP - 7 games.

I’m sorry Bird I’m gonna need him back for the 25th at Oracle. Ur boy 👦 is in the building!!!!! Was hoping for Curry vs Trae and to see a bit of A Capela! 😊 Dang. Oh well better for him to be fully healed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry Bird I’m gonna need him back for the 25th at Oracle. Ur boy 👦 is in the building!!!!! Was hoping for Curry vs Trae and to see a bit of A Capela! 😊 Dang. Oh well better for him to be fully healed.

Curry is playing vs Toronto on the 5th, so you'll see that matchup!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Curry is playing vs Toronto on the 5th, so you'll see that matchup!

Oh God he’s back already? Ok now it’s gonna be real interesting to see if the Warriors continue to lose. 

• Moderators

Let's knock off the personal criticism here guys.  Calling each other liars or criticizing each other's personality is totally uncalled for.  Knock it off before a timeout is needed.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

I feel like we should be better at rebounding Trae's 3 point misses, from so much practice at doing it if nothing else. It seems like the other team usually gets the rebound on his 3 point misses. 

The article mentions they get the rebound 75% of the time.  I would, however, expect this number to improve for us with JC, Dedman and Capela all active.  We spent a LOT of this season with Vince, Parker, Jones, etc. doing a lot of nothing to grab those rebounds at the 4/5.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Seems like they had that article waiting for Trae to have a bad shooting game. Took them awhile. So...whatever!

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I feel like we should be better at rebounding Trae's 3 point misses, from so much practice at doing it if nothing else. It seems like the other team usually gets the rebound on his 3 point misses. 

Rebounding is a lost art. Rodman said he studied how and where players shot so he knew where the ball will traject if missed.

Look at Jones battling for position in the paint on a long 3 :blanky:. Lack of situational awareness. Long shot, long rebound.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

The article mentions they get the rebound 75% of the time.  I would, however, expect this number to improve for us with JC, Dedman and Capela all active.  We spent a LOT of this season with Vince, Parker, Jones, etc. doing a lot of nothing to grab those rebounds at the 4/5.

Agreed!

• Like 3

• Moderators
21 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With no Hawks games until Friday, I've spent the past 2 night trying to help my daughter solve a rubiks cube 😄.  I've only ever managed to solve 2 sides . 

This fella thinks you're about 45 seconds away from figuring it out.

~lw3

• Haha 4