• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I laughed so hard at 'Dennis, for the Love of God'  lololololol.

I love the "I'm Dwayne Wade and I hurt my head" one. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae might be a better flu game player than anyone else in the NBA 

I hope he gets his 3pt touch back, since his 50 point game, he's been 11-49 from 3 (22.4%) the past 6 games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Damn.. TRae still has the Flu? Hopefully thats part of why his shot has been off..JUst sit this one out man..

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope he gets his 3pt touch back, since his 50 point game, he's been 11-49 from 3 (22.4%) the past 6 games.

This.....He hasnt been good from 2 either..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kenny would never work with Trae. Trae is in his best system. We just need to continue to grow and get more maturity. That also includes LP.

Trae would be a much better player under Kenny because Kenny would force him to play off the ball more often, improving that aspect of his game and getting a lot more motion into the entire offense as a result.  We need to dump the stand around and watch Trae system that Pierce runs.

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Trae would be a much better player under Kenny because Kenny would force him to play off the ball more often, improving that aspect of his game and getting a lot more motion into the entire offense as a result.  We need to dump the stand around and watch Trae system that Pierce runs.

How? Trae pounds the rock more than Harden. He is the exact opposite of what that system function as. 

That system doesn't even like true PGs much less Harden and Young types. Kyrie looked like shit in that system. He was more effective in Stevens system.

You don't understand Basketball well. Kenny runs a heavy player and ball movement type. We are heavy PnR and ball movement like Dallas. Our system isn't our problem dumbass. Our system can be elite if we execute and shoot exceptional well as an unit. You must forget, I watch a lot of Brooklyn games.

Edited by NBASupes

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Yeah.  The stand around and watch Trae because Lloyd Pierce can't coach system.

That's not our system, that's Trae going ISO which he does often even if we call a play, Trae is like, I got this. You don't get it, guys like Trae will do this no matter who is the coach. That's what ball dominate stars do and they can as well. 

Our system is PnR heavy and ball movement heavy. We run the same system as Dallas.

Edited by NBASupes