• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t live there and still hit Popeyes hard. :indifferent:

I'd crawl over broken glass to get to Popeye's but their service is HORRIBLE so I refuse to go back!!

17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Popeyes is the least of your worries down there.  Especially if you have money.  

You know @Spud2nique got stax on dek (am I saying that right, kids?).  spud next time he sees a good gumbo a-smokin' ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e473lpf8gsx1yvu4qr9al

• Haha 1

So first Iggy wants to defend Curry’s legacy a couple years back and now he’s suckin on the mothership teet again.

Knee pads for Iggy?  

Good lord, this is a family atmosphere Iggy your drooling 🤤 already.. 

Don’t forget to CUP HIS BALLS WIT UR FREE HAND 🤚  :angry2:

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'd crawl over broken glass to get to Popeye's but their service is HORRIBLE so I refuse to go back!!

Last time I was there, well at a particular Popeyes, the lady licked her finger as she wiped my mash potato container and cleaned it up for me. 

I walked out..

Now I know this prolly happens at other places but I can’t see that $hit. Lol. I’ll eat a hot dog 🌭 but don’t tell me how it’s made. Lol.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So first Iggy wants to defend Curry’s legacy a couple years back and now he’s suckin on the mothership teet again.

Knee pads for Iggy?  

Good lord, this is a family atmosphere Iggy your drooling 🤤 already.. 

Don’t forget to CUP HIS BALLS WIT UR FREE HAND 🤚  :angry2:

Ya hate ta see it.

How does he walk around with his lips firmly affixed to Curry's rear?

On another note, can you imagine the 6ers wanting Lillard but realizing they're probably closer to gettin' Scary Terry for Simmons.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e472tft9r5z9hshiwk0zw

• Haha 1

I ain’t lyin.. see he’s returning a different man! Disclaimer: He may still cry like a lil baby after he did when they lost game 2 of the WCF in 2016 against his former would be teammate cupcake KD. 

People don’t forget Klay, you were very heated and bothered like an annoyed kid and just bawled like the baby you are..

Carry on..

Monte Poole: ‘2020 really showed us that the world needs more love. Just try to hear people’s stories.’ – Warriors SG Klay Thompson Enlightened.He will return to the NBA different man than he was two years ago

Is this the “ICE thread”?… I’ll just leave this here..

Back in the day, we did dunks for free, out of the live for the game, we went out to our local elementary schools and found those 9 foot rims (ok 8 ..) and we jammed like we were Spud, Nique, Clyde and Mike.

Now he wants a million dollars.. well you know what, I’d like a toilet made of gold but it’s just not in the cards baby!

ps Ja wants a parade thrown for him when he puts his pj’s on. 

i_fc_44_a1_ja-morant.png?w=190

Ja Morant tells @taylorrooks that he needs $1 MILLION to do the NBA Dunk Contest

via Twitter

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is this the “ICE thread”?… I’ll just leave this here..

Back in the day, we did dunks for free, out of the live for the game, we went out to our local elementary schools and found those 9 foot rims (ok 8 ..) and we jammed like we were Spud, Nique, Clyde and Mike.

Now he wants a million dollars.. well you know what, I’d like a toilet made of gold but it’s just not in the cards baby!

ps Ja wants a parade thrown for him when he puts his pj’s on. 

i_fc_44_a1_ja-morant.png?w=190

Ja Morant tells @taylorrooks that he needs $1 MILLION to do the NBA Dunk Contest

via Twitter

*yawn*

Work on your jumpshot, Ja.  There's a reason your team decided to re-tank, bro.  You ain't 'arrived' yet.

Yeah I said it.

• Like 3

The kg account is not one that overrates these 90-00's era Knick players but I must say, Oakley being interviewed today on Kamla's show was pure gold.

F-bombs came a flying when they had him talk about his altercations.  Apparently  he oncethrew practice balls at Alvin gentry.  "I was tryna hit his mutha-fkn a**"

Funny stuff.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The kg account is not one that overrates these 90-00's era Knick players but I must say, Oakley being interviewed today on Kamla's show was pure gold.

F-bombs came a flying when they had him talk about his altercations.  Apparently  he oncethrew practice balls at Alvin gentry.  "I was tryna hit his mutha-fkn a**"

Funny stuff.

Damnit when’s the replay love me some Oak. #dolanblowsgoats

Somebody call NBA radio 📻 and tell them no more Philly or Ben talk. Please… I’ve called like 50 times. There’s a billion other topics like …. 🤔 well let’s see here.. oh ya.. LIKE HOW THE HAWKS WERE REALLY REALLY GOOD.. we can’t talk about that one day huh? Every damn day it’s Ben talk. 19 more days till the real season… Monday is the Heat game.

IVE SEEN ENOUGH @kg01 I’ve heard enough.. BEN THIS AND BEN THAT. As a society, we kinda suck. Focusing on all the negative drama like a bunch of Debbie downer Nancy’s.

Rant over.

I S E

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Somebody call NBA radio 📻 and tell them no more Philly or Ben talk. Please… I’ve called like 50 times. There’s a billion other topics like …. 🤔 well let’s see here.. oh ya.. LIKE HOW THE HAWKS WERE REALLY REALLY GOOD.. we can’t talk about that one day huh? Every damn day it’s Ben talk. 19 more days till the real season… Monday is the Heat game.

IVE SEEN ENOUGH @kg01 I’ve heard enough.. BEN THIS AND BEN THAT. As a society, we kinda suck. Focusing on all the negative drama like a bunch of Debbie downer Nancy’s.

Rant over.

I S E

And everyday they go, "And now some new developments in the Simmons story ..."

Then they tell us the same dayum crap they said the 8 days before.

• Thanks 2