• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Selltics give up a 39-11 run to lose to the Jordan-led Bulls .. oh no, it's just the regular Bulls. Haha

Jaylen B with i think 28 on 10/18 shooting.  Tatum with that big 20 on 8/22.

Eh, may wanna ride your best player instead of spamming Tatum shots just because. 

Recall their new coach called Jaylen B out in the media last week.  Wonder if the player will return serve.  When a team gives up a run like that, it's on the coach.  Come up with ... I dunno, somethin to stave off the run, bro.  You played the Tatum fallaway stepbak to death.  Do somethin else.

Yikes.  Which new hire is worse?  Udoka or Carlisle? 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m worried Jaylen is gonna lose his cool… and.. I don’t even wanna say it, fine I’ll say it, strangle Alice! :boxing:

If he's stranglin' anybody, it's gonna be pretty boy Tatum.

JB: "You gon' pass the ball, bro?"

JT: "You gon' pass the ball, bro?"

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e474lbcduo8wnfcc1x445

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: call me crazy but I’d take Jaylen before Tatum. 

They're much closer as players than folks are willing to acknowledge.  When you factor in the fact that one guy is given every possible chance while the other has to fight for everything, it's clear Brown is the better choice.

When you factor in one guy's a primmadonna always opining about playing with his bff, if that doesn't tilt the scales to Brown, I don't know what else will.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Brown

Agreed and imo I feel like he’s one of a handful, ok a handful and a half - 2 and 1/2 handful of players in today’s game that could have played in the 80’s. That’s probably the biggest compliment I can give Brown. I’m so saddened by the fact that he plays for the 👿’s. (Not NJ 🏒 btw) 🤢 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Agreed and imo I feel like he’s one of a handful, ok a handful and a half - 2 and 1/2 handful of players in today’s game that could have played in the 80’s. That’s probably the biggest compliment I can give Brown. I’m so saddened by the fact that he plays for the 👿’s. (Not NJ 🏒 btw) 🤢 

Dangit spud ... that avatar caught me off guard ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tv2vfbz9209ksdkho6

Whew ... pull it together, kg

Ok, on topic, I hope Brown gets dealt so I can root for him but I also don't see their new-out-the-box GM having the gonads to pull the trigger on a deal.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Not good.. was this after the injury? It didn’t happen on this play did it? 

That's genuinely scary.  Hasn't been playing well either.  Guy got paid and is falling apart it seems.  Hope it's minor.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's genuinely scary.  Hasn't been playing well either.  Guy got paid and is falling apart it seems.  Hope it's minor.

I know Trae sad too. His bff 👯‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ Get well MPJ.

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Looks like he got injured after that attempted 'dunk'

Ya

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He’s one of the handful of guys I see joining us at some point, if not now maybe a few years from now. 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:08 PM, kg01 said:

Selltics

Celtics Have Engaged 76ers On Trade For Ben Simmons

NOV 8, 2021 10:20 AM

Simmons_Ben_phi_210723.jpg

The Boston Celtics have engaged in trade talks for Ben Simmons with the Philadelphia 76ers.

Any deal for Simmons would have to include Jaylen Brown. While Simmons hasn't played this season, Brown is averaging 25.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.

Those talks are fluid with no traction as of yet.

I don’t want Jaylen in Philly. That’s a problem.

In tha building.  Work prollems, homes. But hey, somebody's gotta make the meth, amirite?

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:
Celtics Have Engaged 76ers On Trade For Ben Simmons

NOV 8, 2021 10:20 AM

Simmons_Ben_phi_210723.jpg

The Boston Celtics have engaged in trade talks for Ben Simmons with the Philadelphia 76ers.

Any deal for Simmons would have to include Jaylen Brown. While Simmons hasn't played this season, Brown is averaging 25.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.

Those talks are fluid with no traction as of yet.

I don’t want Jaylen in Philly. That’s a problem.

Jaylen in PHI?

NOOOOOOOO...

• Haha 2