• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think it's pretty fair to say that Luka is better than Trae and likely will always be better than Trae

NBASupes

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ah face it you won’t make a bet again cuz you know you got lucky. You couldn’t beat me then and you can’t beat me now.

I agree to a bet if I think I have a good chance of winning, it's purely logic based, not emotional. Still think the Clippers win the series with their superior depth and question marks about Porzingis coming back.

• Like 1

Doc threw his team’s defense under the bus but he knows damn well it’s gonna be a shell of itself without Beverley, their unquestioned vocal leader and razor sharp spearhead edge on that end.  He’s likely the difference between Burke averaging 13 for the series and being unplayable.  

Reggie Jackson can pick up some slack with ball pressure (extremely surprising +28 in the series), while Doc likely wouldn’t play the poor-defending  Shamet (-37, yeesh).

• Like 1

• Moderators

I disagree that the Clippers are stacked.   shamet, Jackson, Green?   They are counting on these guys?

I'll defer to you experts on Harrell but can this guy really play basketball?  I mean i understand he does stuff that isn't in the box score but 2 points / 1 rebound and -19 in a playoff game?  He barely outrebounded Noah.  

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I disagree that the Clippers are stacked.   shamet, Jackson, Green?   They are counting on these guys?

I'll defer to you experts on Harrell but can this guy really play basketball?  I mean i understand he does stuff that isn't in the box score but 2 points / 1 rebound and -19 in a playoff game?  He barely outrebounded Noah.  

Energy big off the bench..that's it. If he doesn't have the energy part, he's not very good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Someone wanted Trez so bad to come here, I remember seeing that months ago.

Right here! Me. He’s awesome it was one game. Y’all squawkers need to act like y’all know what an NBA series is all about. Making the NBA money. The more games, the more money. 

Trez ain’t done. I’ll look for you suckas again in round 2, 3 and the finals. 

D nice. How on baby git it togetha. Ur better than that.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Energy big off the bench..that's it. If he doesn't have the energy part, he's not very good.

Scouting report in 2016. Why don’t you actually watch games to keep your info relevant so you don’t have to shuffle your notes 📝. Damn, you a wreck! 🤦‍♀️ 

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Right here! Me. He’s awesome it was one game. Y’all squawkers need to act like y’all know what an NBA series is all about. Making the NBA money. The more games, the more money. 

Trez ain’t done. I’ll look for you suckas again in round 2, 3 and the finals. 

D nice. How on baby git it togetha. Ur better than that.

I hope you're right.  He hasn't done squat in this series.  Making Horford look good.   7 rebounds in 4 games?

• Haha 2

On 8/24/2020 at 9:46 AM, macdaddy said:

I'm out on him. 20 mil per or thereabouts for a glorified energy guy. No thanks.