• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think it's pretty fair to say that Luka is better than Trae and likely will always be better than Trae

NBASupes

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Careful, you might get dinged for libel here. 

Before the 2018 draft you wanted Luka to be the pick. You were right, in fact he's better than you thought he was going to be. Good job on that, you were correct about Luka when others doubted him.

27 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Before the 2018 draft you wanted Luka to be the pick. You were right, in fact he's better than you thought he was going to be. Good job on that, you were correct about Luka when others doubted him.

Luckily Schlenk was smarter than me. 😉 

It was a great game by him.  Picked out the mismatch and hit the shot.  Doc rivers was stupid for not putting in a bigger line up.  Luka's smart enough to hunt out the small players or big who can't keep up.

You can't hate on such a great performance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

@bleachkit let’s do an avatar bet. How much confidence you got in the Mavs? Straight up. Clipps win I win Mavs win you do. I’ll give you odds. You change mine for 2 months mine is only a month.

🤝 ?

How much confidence do I have in the Mavs to win the series? Luka is playing out of his mind and I'm rooting hard for them. But with Porzingis out it's hard to see them winning two of next three. If Paul George was giving them anything at all it would be over, he's been terrible. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

How much confidence do I have in the Mavs to win the series? Luka is playing out of his mind and I'm rooting hard for them. But with Porzingis out it's hard to see them winning two of next three. If Paul George was giving them anything at all it would be over, he's been terrible. 

Hell naw, I ain't rooting for them at all. Go LA Go! f*** Lukastans!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

So you have 0 confidence in Luka. You agree this is a game of ring around the pony for Adam Silver to make $. Clipps in 6.

54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So you have 0 confidence in Luka. You agree this is a game of ring around the pony for Adam Silver to make $. Clipps in 6.

I dont make bets on what I want to happen, I make bets on what I think will happen. I still feel like Clippers depth will win out, and Dallas role players have been playing really well, that's probably not going to last. Also, it's unclear if Porzingis is coming back, which makes a huge difference. But if Dallas does win the series, it will one of bigger playoff upsets in recent NBA history. This Clippers team is loaded. 

Edited by bleachkit

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Hell naw, I ain't rooting for them at all. Go LA Go! f*** Lukastans!

Why do you care about Luka fans on Realgm? Luka is a great player, as you have recently begun to acknowledge, ignore obnoxious fans on Realgm. Anyways, Clipper fans are biggest bandwagoners there is, I'm not even sure Clippers have an actual fanbase aside from Johnny come lately bandwagoners.

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Why do you care about Luka fans on Realgm? Luka is a great player, as you have recently begun to acknowledge, ignore obnoxious fans on Realgm. Anyways, Clipper fans are biggest bandwagoners there is, I'm not even sure Clippers have an actual fanbase aside from Johnny come lately bandwagoners.

It's not just realgm.  You even see here from some posters.  It's on twitter, it's on reddit.

We can't enjoy a good Luka game without someone saying OMG the HAWKS really regret trading Luka for Trae.  That's the difference, they bring us as a fanbase into it.  

2 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I shouldn't have clicked on that tweet's thread. Bunch of fckin nerds.

The stat heads have really taken over NBA twitter. Never played ball a day in their life, but will tell you who's the best nba player by their made up metrics.

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

It's not just realgm.  You even see here from some posters.  It's on twitter, it's on reddit.

We can't enjoy a good Luka game without someone saying OMG the HAWKS really regret trading Luka for Trae.  That's the difference, they bring us as a fanbase into it.  

We got Trae and Cam in the deal. That's a pretty nice haul. The team that should be upset is Sacramento, Bagley has been hurt for most of his pro career.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We got Trae and Cam in the deal. That's a pretty nice haul. The team that should be upset is Sacramento, Bagley has been hurt for most of his pro career.

Yup, and they are sleeping on Cam's improvement.  If Cam becomes a great two way player and helps Trae leads up to the playoffs next year, there will be crickets from the other side.

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 1

Just now, marco102 said:

Yup, and they are sleeping on Cam's improvement.  If Cam because a great two way player and helps Trae leads up to the playoffs next year, there will be crickets from the other side.

Hopefully Cam shows out next year. He's a big time talent, he just has to get comfortable.

• Like 2