• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dedmon Walking ... back?

kg01

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's another:

Turner and Parker for Dedmon, Bjelica and Ferrell.

Whatever involves a center and point guard. Dedmon fits perfectly at C and Yogi is a veteran PG. I'm pretty sure Schlenk didn't think this team would be this bad. This Hawks team is nowhere near last season's team. 

• Sad 3

43 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks need Parker, VC playing mins is BAD!

Shirley, we can fall into a backup/sometime starting 4 ... somehow?  Shirley!  Lie to me.

I need Jabarme gone like yesterday's dirty diapers.  What happened to diaper services, btw?

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I actually had Hield coming to us in a trade on the trade section but people didn’t seem to dig it. 

I could go for this now.  Hield can score the basketball, is fearless and aggressive. Heurter could be a nice player if he were more aggressive. Since it appears he is not, he is like Marvin was more an average starter / role player than plus starter/ star.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Since it appears he is not, he is like Marvin was more an average starter / role player than plus starter/ star.

Did I miss something in tonight’s game? I also want Hield but this is the second or third comment kind of criticizing him. Based on tonight I thought he looked decent.

I also wouldn’t mind Hield. He and Trae could form the best shooting backcourt for years.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Did I miss something in tonight’s game? I also want Hield but this is the second or third comment kind of criticizing him. Based on tonight I thought he looked decent.

I also wouldn’t mind Hield. He and Trae could form the best shooting backcourt for years.

Heurter played well offensively in this game but my gripe with him was his man defense being exposed by the struggles of the team defensively.  Others were criticizing what I also saw with this. 

I am VERY disappointed in the team defense - , guys are out of position for stopping the ball or rebounding the ball, poor rotations to give help.. in this environment of course the backcourt looks bad defensively.. did the team tune out CLP? 😐

The main issue with Heurter is the inconsistency, he can totally disappear which happens more often than the games where he has 15-20 points.

• Like 2

Turner for Dedmon and Ferrell would be a dream trade for us. However is that what we want? Do we want to fall off the top5 picks? Taking into account where we are perhaps it would be better if we leave this season go and focus on next season. Edwards or Wiseman would be terrific additions. Then we add 5-6 veterans on FA and we are done to compete next year.

3 hours ago, turnermx said:

The main issue with Heurter is the inconsistency, he can totally disappear which happens more often than the games where he has 15-20 points.

Think we are all pretty much realizing Kevin is a backup SG with a three point shot. Think LP needs to set that exact role in motion immediately. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I actually had Hield coming to us in a trade on the trade section but people didn’t seem to dig it. 

I got issues with Heurt, but I'd rather ride with him than overpay Hield's old a**.

I freely acknowledge he's the better player today though.  Get me Bogdanovic and we can talk.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, turnermx said:

Heurter played well offensively in this game but my gripe with him was his man defense being exposed by the struggles of the team defensively.  Others were criticizing what I also saw with this. 

I am VERY disappointed in the team defense - , guys are out of position for stopping the ball or rebounding the ball, poor rotations to give help.. in this environment of course the backcourt looks bad defensively.. did the team tune out CLP? 😐

Does Hield plays defense? Apparently, he's in the doghouse in Sac and hasn't been playing much in 4th quarter's because of a missed defensive assigment against the Spurs a few games ago.