Trae is on espn2 at 9:30 eastern time tonight in the 2K tourney. He faces Harrison Barnes. 

Each player can take 8 teams but can determine when to use each team but once you’ve used a team you can’t use them again.

• Like 1

I hope Trae picks the Hawks as one of his 8 teams that he plays with and uses them tonight. Go Trae! 

I’m betting he’s gonna use the Nuggets tonight and go off with his friend MPJ! 😂 

43 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

These are strange, strange times. 

Yes they really should do it at 3 in the morning. 🤔 

Trae (Bucks) vs Barnes (Raptors)

@sturt Trae picked the Bucks! 

Giannis to Atlanta! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Trae's choice is definitely is a low key recruiting tool.

In 2K, you'd figure that point guards would have the advantage even in a virtual game, simply because they see the floor just like in a real game and find open people.

Trae is smoking Harrison.

• Haha 2

Trae has is ish together..I remember early in the quarantine, the pic of him and  the controller, y'all don't want this smoke..lol

My gard, Barnes sucks.  Is he playing with his eyes closed?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My gard, Barnes sucks.  Is he playing with his eyes closed?

Barnes should never play again. Trae plays too much 😂.

Trae gets Ayton on Tuesday. I’m guessing he’s gonna dominate Ayton.

Can they only use a team once?  Trae might have used a big bullet to take out some very small game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AHF said:

Can they only use a team once?  Trae might have used a big bullet to take out some very small game.

Yeah, I believe so. From what I understand, they can use 1 team out of the 8 teams picked for them. The first 2 rounds are single elimination so Im assuming Trae is going with the best 2 teams on his list to make sure he makes it to the semi's as his strategy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Each player can take 8 teams but can determine when to use each team but once you’ve used a team you can’t use them again.

@AHF you really don’t read my stuff. Lol. I hope Trae uses the Hawks against Ayton in Tuesday. Ayton won using the Rockets. Guessing Trae will use the Rockets against Ayton next round 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

@AHF you really don’t read my stuff. Lol. I hope Trae uses the Hawks against Ayton in Tuesday. Ayton won using the Rockets. Guessing Trae will use the Rockets against Ayton next round 😂 

And once you have used that team they are out of the equation for the rest of the tournament, right? What if Trae doesn't even use his (OUR) own team. LOL 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AHawks89 said:

And once you have used that team they are out of the equation for the rest of the tournament, right? What if Trae doesn't even use his (OUR) own team. LOL 

Yup that’s right. I’m not sure if you’re allowed to pick your own team if what I heard Trae say but not sure if that’s accurate. They should let you pick your own team and play as yourself. Trae would dominate 😆 By the way, did you notice he kept calling Bledsoe Bledsho or was it just me? 🤷‍♀️ 

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup that’s right. I’m not sure if you’re allowed to pick your own team if what I heard Trae say but not sure if that’s accurate. They should let you pick your own team and play as yourself. Trae would dominate 😆 By the way, did you notice he kept calling Bledsoe Bledsho or was it just me? 🤷‍♀️ 

Trae has a lisp.

• Thanks 1