• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

T. Young: "I'm better'n Curry b*tches!!"

kg01

@kg01 have I told you that you look 👀 even more radiant that before? I don’t know what it is, the hair, the smile, the brand new Teague teeth...ur new topic posts 🤷‍♀️.

By the way, where’s the “love” button on squawk. Do you all ever read a topic and say to urself THATS A LOVE 💗

Also, this just in, Kerr isn’t funny 😄 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 have I told you that you look 👀 even more radiant that before? I don’t know what it is, the hair, the smile, the brand new Teague teeth...ur new topic posts 🤷‍♀️.

Well I have been working out so ...

If we converse like this in public, folks can only imagine what we discuss in the PM's.  hehe

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well I have been working out so ...

If we converse like this in public, folks can only imagine what we discuss in the PM's.  hehe

Ya I noticed you added a quarter inch to ur bi’s broh but I didn’t wanna say nuttin. 😐.

More than that though I think it’s what your doing with apples 🍎. I mean ur eating 2 apples a day, making apple sauce and honey 🍯 purée and using it in the shower on ur face and hair. That’s really why you skin is radiant, well that and the gallon of water you’ve been drinking a day.

GO CAGED ONE!!!!! 🥳 

#dontwastetheapples #shampooit #cocoabuttaaaaaaaskin

• Haha 1

I love the confidence but please Trae just worry about winning next season. Being a better shooter than curry is a very very hard task that more than majority players in the nba  will never accomplish 

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Both cities won trade but Trae fits Atlanta so well.

I can’t see Luka kickin it with Quavo as well. Agreed!

And please..Luka supporters or whatever you are don’t come at me with Luka is hip hop or whatever I don’t care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Nice to hear Trae mention Billups.  Never heard that before.  

An article a few weeks ago detailed how his dad faced Billups in college.  They eventually became friends and it was one of the ways Trae got to be in NBA circles as a young player.

There was an interesting part about how he would watch games at Durant's house when he played for okc.  If I find it, I'll post a link.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm sure mean ol' @JTB isn't the only one wondering why Trae's even talkin' about this.  Soooo, I took the time out of my busy day of chillin' to listen to this podcast just to provide context ...

Hosts are Atlanta guys so they seemed to be fans of Hawks/Trae

Shaq: First of all me and Ice Trae go way back.  I gave him the name "Ice Trae" cause he's col' as ice.  Trae's a lil' mad at me 'cause last time he saw me he lost a lil' money ...

Trae: At the OU/LSU game, I walked in and saw Shaq ... made a friendly wager and it didn't go OU's way.  Every time LSU scored a TD, Shaq was lookin' at me.

Host (Kincaide): In 25 years, haven't seen folks energized for the Hawks .. blah, blah .. it's cause-a you.

Tr: City/fans really embrace me.  Tryna do my part to bring excitement, hopefully build some wins.  They deserve it.

SHAQ: In a perfect world, what would you want to happen (post Corona) ...

Tr: Need to get to 70 games for the TV money, don't want things to run into next season ... want to see the playoffs played out though.

Kinca: You n' Luka blah, blah ...  always gonna be compared ...

Tr: Yeah we talked about it, know we'll be compared.  Don't pay attention it too much, just focus on myself/team tryna make team win.

SH: Modeled myself after Rony Seikley (sp?), David Robinson, Ewing ...who'd you model game after?

Tr: Nash, Chris Paul, Steph also Billups - main 4 guys, watched how they move, where they scored from, etc.

Kinc: Going crazy with social distancing since you're always out n' about?

Tr: Yeah, using social media in a good way to stay active and in touch.

SH: Put on GM hat, what would it take to be elite?

Tr: We have the pieces we need, need to get experience.  At times starting 5 were all 22/younger.  Best teams have vets/experience.  Don't want to be 7/8 seed, want to contend.  As we got older, that's all we need.  That's gonna come, excited about what we have.

Other Host: Hunter/Redd - steps they've taking, impressed?

Tr: Both had good rookie years, really different.  Hunter solid all year, stayed at his pace.  Cam's season was like mine, slow start.  Took a month or so to click.  Redd finished well, played at high level until the end came.

SH: Steph question; Kincaide called Curry old as heyul.

SH: Challenge to Tr on social media coming.  Stay tuned

After Trae's off ....

Kinc: Being noticed as a true young star.  Kids love 'im.  Challenges fans to shooting contests.  Challenges security guard, etc.  Fans love it.  Has the "Shaq" gene - play like someone's seeing you for the first/only time or w/e (this is the Jordan gene, but I digress).

Other Host: Both cities won trade but Trae fits Atlanta so well.

Long story long, the Curry question was a really small part of the interview, which was actually pretty fun.

😂 thanks

8 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I love Trae's confidence.  Curry is a career 43% - 44% shooter from 3 point range.  If Trae gets to that level of shooting, watch out.  With the volume of 3s he takes, this means he'll be around the high 4s - low 5s in 3 point makes.  Hopefully, if he's shooting that well from deep, he can pump up his volume of 3 attempts to around 11 a game, so that he can be close to the 5 makes a game mark.  Right now, he's making less than 4 threes a game on 9.5 attempts.

Hawks record according to the number of 3s Trae makes;

• 6 or more 3s made:  8 - 3
  • 5 or more 3s made:  12 - 9
  •  
  • 4 or more 3s made:  13 - 14
  •  
  • 3 or less 3s made:  5 - 28
  • 2 or less 3s made:  3 - 20
  • 1 or less 3s made:  2 - 11
  • Zero 3s made::  0 - 2

"Ice Trae" was "Ice COLD" in 24 games this season ( less than 30% 3FG ).  

Hawks record in those games:  2 - 22

The height of Curry's shooting came in 2015 - 16, where he shot 45% from 3 on a whopping 11 attempts, making 5 a game.  That was the 73 - 9 Warrior team that was supposed to be crowned as the greatest of all time, but lost in the Finals to Lebron and Cleveland.

Shoot for the stars Trae.  Be a greater shooter than Curry, and a great passer than Nash.  Set your goals HIGH, so that it'll lead to championships.

Yep and this comment will get us even more exposure. lol