• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Free Agent Targets

AHF

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This ain't even worth my time, I been through this plenty of times with you. He's one of the best modern defensive 4s in the NBA. After Green, Issac, Giannis and Davis is Harrell. He's been better on that end in the last two years than Green. 

Offensively, he can score back to the basket and as a roll man. He's not as good as John or that close to me but he does just enough to be worth 16-18ppg. He's reliable offensively.

Nice back down. Its a simple bet. At the end of next season or if you want to do it sooner, the All Star Break, we check his play by play at basketball reference and see what position he has been played at the most. So far Houston and the Clippers have played him more minutes at the Center spot. If the Clippers or a 3rd team/coach does it again next season, whose opinion is really rubbish?

End of next season, Harrell will have 7 seasons in the league and potentially three different coaches. I don't need any more proof than that.

Go on with your bad self.

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Nice back down. Its a simple bet. At the end of next season or if you want to do it sooner, the All Star Break, we check his play by play at basketball reference and see what position he has been played at the most. So far Houston and the Clippers have played him more minutes at the Center spot. If the Clippers or a 3rd team does it again next season, whose opinion is really rubbish?

End of next season, Harrell will have 7 seasons in the league and potentially three different coaches. I don't need any more proof than that.

Go on with your bad self.

Let's bet to see has the higher WAR next year. You win, you get to pick my avatar for the summer, I win, I'll pick yours for the summer. Only rules is major suspensions or major injuries can invalid this bet but if things are clean, the bet is final 

He's only been on two teams. You are setting yourself up for complete failure 

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, NBASupes said:

Let's bet to see has the higher WAR next year. You win, you get to pick my avatar for the summer, I win, I'll pick yours for the summer. Only rules is major suspensions or major injuries can invalid this bet but if things are clean, the bet is final 

I proposed a bet on what you call Harrell's position vs what I call his position. I have never knocked his game, so what you are asking me to do from a performance perspective is bet against myself. I like Harrell, he was easily in my top five most wanted before Capela come on board. I was on board with Spud well over a year ago.

Why would I bet against him being a good player, when I think he is a good player?

You are deflecting again because you know the chances of Harrell being played more at Center next season is in the 99.9% range but refuse to admit you are wrong about that. He is a Center and he will play more at Center next year. Argue against that; or even better bet against it.

Just now, Buzzard said:

I proposed a bet on what you call Harrell's position vs what I call his position. I have never knocked his game, so what you are asking me to do from a performance perspective is bet against myself. I like Harrell, he was easily in my top five most wanted before Capela come on board. I was on board with Spud well over a year ago.

Why would I bet against him being a good player, when I think he is a good player?

You are deflecting again because you know the chances of Harrell being played more at Center next season is in the 99.9% range but refuse to admit you are wrong about that. He is a Center and he will play more at Center next year. Argue against that; or even better bet against it.

No. My bet or the highway

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

No. My bet or the highway

What you really mean is your opinion on him being a Power Forward is taking the exit stage left down the highway. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

What you really mean is your opinion on him being a Power Forward is taking the exit stage left down the highway. 🤣

Who you defend is most important to me. Not your position on offense.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

My whole point in this Harrell debate is that we cannot afford to pay him, now that we have Capela

You do realize Capela can still be flipped right? We didn’t sign him to a no trade clause here man.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Harrell is one of the best switch defenders in the NBA. He covers ground in space extremely well. Harrell is a modern PF defensively. Its offense where he is a traditional 5. 

Saying his defense isn't that great is a low IQ statement

He's what Bazemore was defensively.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You do realize Capela can still be flipped right? We didn’t sign him to a no trade clause here man.

You love Harrell and you are reaching but at least you are halfheartedly admitting paying both of them does not make a lot of sense.

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Should happen in your eyes? Ya I have my own view so I’m not going to focus on what “should” happen. 

You are focusing on what you think "should" happen. We just think the shoulds are different.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@Peoriabird

Right now,

Trez>Collins (not in terms of numbers perhaps but effecting winning)

Collins needs to get that Trez rage in his play. Get tough get physical win games.

Again...If Trez is so good, why has he only started 25 games in his 5 year career?  Are his previous coaches that blind as to not see how great he really is?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@Peoriabird

Right now,

Trez>Collins (not in terms of numbers perhaps but effecting winning)

Collins needs to get that Trez rage in his play. Get tough get physical win games.

I am sure the Clippers turned Schlenk down flatly when he inquired last season if they would take Collins on for us and send us Harrell. This is as big a reach as I have ever seen in a comparison with Collins.

Are you sure you are not a Clippers fan and you just hope we to do a sign and trade with them?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Are you sure you are not a Clippers fan and you just hope we to do a sign and trade with them?

No I’m not. I did order a Nique jersey in Nov of 93, got my Clippers Nique jersey in February 😞 

I’m a diehard Hawks fan.

The Clippers are a good team in the west that doesn’t annoy me like the scrubs or the Fakeshow. I kinda like their brand of basketball. Play hard play tough we should adapt that as well.

• Thanks 2