• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young publicly calls out Grayson Allen's dirty play.

thecampster

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, let's not be 'those guys'.  I don't think the guy belongs in the league.  Mentally he can't handle it.  As others have said, he's gonna seriously hurt somebody eventually.  The league shouldn't give him that chance.

I don't wish it on him, just an observation. 

• Moderators

Consequences.   He'll keep doing it until someone puts him in his place.  If it's not the league it has to be the players.  Thing is they have to be smart about it.   Off the ball knee in the mid section from Bruno.   Accidental trip on a screen.  

• Haha 2

As a Bad Boy Pistons admirer I don’t mind Allen’s tactics too tough but the results can go either way.  Some players may fold or lose focus getting mad.  Unfortunate for him Trae just starts stuntin on your a$$ with the monumental talent/ skill gap.

Next time we play them I wanna see a rock hard Johnny screen in the backcourt while he’s trying to press and some designed mismatches to pound him in the post.  Dunn would naturally agitate him defensively if he wasn’t laid up.

He’s a little puke stain.  Honestly surprised he hasn’t taken more hard fouls.  It didn’t surprise me nobody took a legit shot at him in college, but at this level I thought somebody would have laid him out by now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s a little puke stain.  Honestly surprised he hasn’t taken more hard fouls.  It didn’t surprise me nobody took a legit shot at him in college, but at this level I thought somebody would have laid him out by now.

Guys don't want to get fined or suspended. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Guys don't want to get fined or suspended. 

That’s a sorry excuse.  I bet the one time someone gives Allen what he deserves he’d realize there are consequences for how he plays.  Lesson learned.  

• Moderators
Just now, Alex said:

That’s a sorry excuse.  I bet the one time someone gives Allen what he deserves he’d realize there are consequences for how he plays.  Lesson learned.  

He won’t because he is a garbage person.  It is all he knows to do.  

• Like 4

Players like this only learn one way - in their payday.

Suspend him for X number of days, without pay.  Double the suspension each time thereafter that it happens.  This way, it cost him $$$ dollars any and every time it happens.

Imagine this:  Due to his type of playing, he causes a career ending injury to a star player.  This is serious business.  The NBA needs to address this.  This is a league problem.  

:cry:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Dunn is not a goon.  A goon is like Charles Oakley. A man so feared that the other team's dirtiest player would be afraid to mess with his team. 

With a superstar PG who is on the smallish side, you need a goon... Hello Draymond. 

Maybe Bruno could be that. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

If I were Trae, I'd offer to pay any fine a player might get for setting that punk in his place. Hell, I'm sure a number of players would chip in to help a brother out.

Would this be different than Bounty-Gate?

Just asking.. in football, head hunting is looked down on... in Basketball, the work of a goon is expected.