• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Allstar Game 2020-21 Coming to Atlanta.

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

After further review.

NO BET .... But .....

Bet is back on IF either Lonzo Ball or Eric Bledsoe aren't on the team.

Let me see if I summarize it correctly, @TheNorthCydeRises:

Bet for the 2021-22 Season:

Conditions

• Bet is off if both Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe are on the NOP roster for more than 20 games.  If either is gone or plays less than than 20 games there, it is on.  
  • Bet is off if Zion doesn't play 25 games.

Bet

If Zion averages 7 apg or more, Northcyde picks AHF's avatar for 3 consecutive months (Northcyde picks when this starts - anytime in 2022).

If Zion averages less than 7 apg, AHF picks Northcyde's avatar for 1 month (AHF picks when this starts - anytime in 2022).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Let me see if I summarize it correctly, @TheNorthCydeRises:

Bet for the 2021-22 Season:

Conditions

• Bet is off if both Lonzo Ball and Eric Bledsoe are on the NOP roster for more than 20 games.  If either is gone or plays less than than 20 games there, it is on.  
  • Bet is off if Zion doesn't play 25 games.

Bet

If Zion averages 7 apg or more, Northcyde picks AHF's avatar for 3 consecutive months (Northcyde picks when this starts - anytime in 2022).

If Zion averages less than 7 apg, AHF picks Northcyde's avatar for 1 month (AHF picks when this starts - anytime in 2022).

This will work.

• Like 1

I’ll put a c-note on AHF. Even if one of the pg’s is traded then the lions share will go to the other more than it would raising Zion’s dime numbers to 7. That’s extremely high hasn’t he hit 7 dimes only once in the last month and a half? 

So NC is banking on Zion going from 3.4 dimes per game to 7? Or is it averaging 7 dimes for the rest of the games played? Even that, oh boy, we are about to see real Bruno and Northcydes avatar go bye bye 👋 soon. Good luck. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ll put a c-note on AHF. Even if one of the pg’s is traded then the lions share will go to the other more than it would raising Zion’s dime numbers to 7. That’s extremely high hasn’t he hit 7 dimes only once in the last month and a half? 

So NC is banking on Zion going from 3.4 dimes per game to 7? Or is it averaging 7 dimes for the rest of the games played? Even that, oh boy, we are about to see real Bruno and Northcydes avatar go bye bye 👋 soon. Good luck. 

My bet with Northcyde is for next season.  He is betting on Zion improving his playmaking this  year and then breaking out as the hub of the offense next season.  I don't think he is wrong that Zion will continue to be an increasing piece of the playmaking puzzle but I don't think he will make that big of a jump.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

My bet with Northcyde is for next season.  He is betting on Zion improving his playmaking this  year and then breaking out as the hub of the offense next season.  I don't think he is wrong that Zion will continue to be an increasing piece of the playmaking puzzle but I don't think he will make that big of a jump.

Gotcha, then I guess the real Bruno will be off the team before his avatar goes away. Unless he changes it after Bruno is off the team and before you win the bet.

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Gotcha, then I guess the real Bruno will be off the team before his avatar goes away. Unless he changes it after Bruno is off the team and before you win the bet.

You looking to bet him that Bruno isn't on the roster next season?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

You looking to bet him that Bruno isn't on the roster next season?

Ya but I don’t think he’s interested. I think the latest we keep Bruno is after the playoffs. He won’t be a Hawk in November 2021 is my guess or whenever next season is going to start.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya but I don’t think he’s interested. I think the latest we keep Bruno is after the playoffs. He won’t be a Hawk in November 2021 is my guess or whenever next season is going to start.

Gauntlet has been thrown, @TheNorthCydeRises.  Everyone wants to go with you!  For reference, Bruno is under contract next season for just under $1.8M.  Very fair bet.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Gauntlet has been thrown, @TheNorthCydeRises.  Everyone wants to go with you!  For reference, Bruno is under contract next season for just under $1.8M.  Very fair bet.

If I were to lose this (if a bet is made) and lose the playoff bet to Benhill, it’s suffice to say my avatar is in jeopardy for the foreseeable future. 🤦‍♀️ 

Go Hawks! 

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If I were to lose this (if a bet is made) and lose the playoff bet to Benhill, it’s suffice to say my avatar is in jeopardy for the foreseeable future. 🤦‍♀️ 

Go Hawks! 

You can flesh this one out by saying how long you want to make the avatar bet for.  They are the length of a season apart so you should be good!

• Like 1