• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We are actually GOOD!

HawkItus

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

I have never understood this type of graph.. I am just old and dumb 😅

Notionally, it is simply that the farther to the right and up you are (relative to the center point) the better.  The lower and farther left you are the worse.  One axis measures offensive efficiency and the other defensive efficiency.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

I have never understood this type of graph.. I am just old and dumb 😅

Zing

Ha! Just think back to your old college algebra. I'm sure you remember, anything on the y-axis that's below the x-axis is negative. And anything on the x-axis to the left of the y-axis is negative... so combining these two concepts, bottom and to the left is negative-land. AKA, Slovenia. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, warcore said:

Ha! Just think back to your old college algebra. I'm sure you remember, anything on the y-axis that's below the x-axis is negative. And anything on the x-axis to the left of the y-axis is negative... so combining these two concepts, bottom and to the left is negative-land. AKA, Slovenia. 

When you talk about college algebra it makes me feel like Bradley beal

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, AHF said:

Notionally, it is simply that the farther to the right and up you are (relative to the center point) the better.  The lower and farther left you are the worse.  One axis measures offensive efficiency and the other defensive efficiency.  

Yea, essentially we are a top ten team. 

Is there a general consensus on what metrics are acceptable to measure our offensive and defensive rankings?

In different categories we range anywhere from #6 defensively to somewhere in the late teens. I'm just curious what to look out for and hold on to.