• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Huerter and Solomon Hill

willthepureshooter

Honestly, outside of Hunter, none of our wings are a positive value. Cam is the worst and has the most talent and potential. Kevin is a 6th/7th man at best. Hill is a 13th man playing as a 7th man. Snell is average and that's not good enough. Shit is tragic. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Honestly, outside of Hunter, none of our wings are a positive value. Cam is the worst and has the most talent and potential. Kevin is a 6th/7th man at best. Hill is a 13th man playing as a 7th man. Snell is average and that's not good enough. Shit is tragic. 

I remember your guy saying we were interested in a Lavine type at 2....I hope that’s still true. We really need another 2. Also I wish the hawks traded back into the draft yo grab Cole Anthony 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

But not when it matters most.

Do you mean his 1 to 2 whole turnovers a game? Or in the 4th quarter when our coach goes with Gallinari and Collins as the defensive and offensive answers? Huerter is the last role player to blame these losses on. He is the only one who stepped up after Hunter went down.

I mean seriously. Reddish shoots like a scrub 3 out of every 4 games and we blame Huerter and Hill. Hill is making 2.1 million. I would say he us giving about everything we have a right to ask for.

Here is my blame game. I expect a lot more from Reddish and LP.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Do you mean his 1 to 2 whole turnovers a game? Or in the 4th quarter when our coach goes with Gallinari and Collins as the defensive and offensive answers? Huerter is the last role player to blame these losses on. He is the only one who stepped up after Hunter went down.

I mean seriously. Reddish shoots like a scrub 3 out of every 4 games and we blame Huerter and Hill. Hill is making 2.1 million. I would say he us giving about everything we have a right to ask for.

Here is my blame game. I expect a lot more from Reddish and LP.

Reddish lack of offensive consistency is insulting in itself, but to act like Kevin who's currently a -0.1 in the WAR is doing just as bad. Both are playing like ass and been playing like ass. We are asking too much from Kevin and we aren't sure what we will get from Cam but if you expect BS, you will probably be right. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Huerter has the best assist - TO ratio on the team by a wide margin. Of all the things to pick on Huerter for this isn't really a valid criticism. 

I honestly don't know how this happens.   It is a valid criticism as he often just throws passes that have no chance.   I think it's just that his errant passes are just glaringly bad.   

• Like 1

This is all a complete failure of not having meaningful practice when you can. LP does not seem interested in squeezing in extra practice when he can.

That's right, I said damn practice!

Practice? Yes much needed practice!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I honestly don't know how this happens.   It is a valid criticism as he often just throws passes that have no chance.   I think it's just that his errant passes are just glaringly bad.   

I mean his assist to turn over ratio is close to 4-1 which Is actually fantastic, I'd wager it's at the very top of wing players that play 25mins +

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Reddish lack of offensive consistency is insulting in itself, but to act like Kevin who's currently a -0.1 in the WAR is doing just as bad. Both are playing like ass and been playing like ass. We are asking too much from Kevin and we aren't sure what we will get from Cam but if you expect BS, you will probably be right. 

Kevin's WAR is awful due to his defense, not his turnovers. Trae and Reddish are the main culprits in the TO department. 

17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

You keep citing this WAR stat for the full season and ignore Huerter's improved play since Hunter went out.

Huerter's last two weeks:

14.9/4.0/5.0 on shooting splits of .494/.714/.477

Start Snell or Hill. Bench Reddish. Play Capela at the end of the 4th. Lets try to win some games. And this no time for practice excuse does not hold water LP. 30 teams are in the same boat. The Knicks have a whole new system and coach but seem to be getting by.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Honestly our wings are losing us games... Even Bogi was not performing before his injury.

He struggled some early this year but I'd be thrilled to get him back.  He has enough of a track record that you should expect a healthy Bogi would make a big impact on our wing rotation.

• Like 4