@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings L

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns L

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

alright I'm the only one 3/3 so far.  Put in your vegas bets for us over the warriors, 100% we win

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 8:35 AM, Spud2nique said:

What are your predictions and thoughts about our 8 game west swing coming up. I got us at 5-3.

@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings W

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns L

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

What does everyone think here? 

I have this one marked as a loss but had the sac game marked as a win. Hopefully I eat some bbq crow tonight! Let’s go ATL! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I have this one marked as a loss but had the sac game marked as a win. Hopefully I eat some bbq crow tonight! Let’s go ATL! 

I'm 4/4 right now and had this marked as a loss.  Really want to be wrong tonight. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I'm 4/4 right now and had this marked as a loss.  Really want to be wrong tonight. 

Ya me too. Nuggs are good, they are gonna be a problem I can see them and the Clippers in the west finals. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

wish i put some money down lmao 

@JeffS17Run 🏃‍♀️ away with me to Vegas! Black or Red, what are you feeling Jeff? If you don’t voluntarily go I’ll have @kg01 blindfold you and take you in the night. (I kid don’t call the cops please)

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

I guessed 3-5. Happy we finished 4-4. If Lebron and AD had been healthy for the Lakers game we all know it would be 3-5 but I'll gladly be off for that.

If we had lost that Lakers game we would have had more focus and urgency against the Clippers and/or Kings. We were playing like fat cats thinking we couldn't lose and let those games go if you ask me.

• Like 3