• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

8 game road trip swing 💃 predictions

Spud2nique

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's too optimistic around here.  And the normal "doom and gloomers" don't post as much any more.

So let play the role of "GLOOM".

@ Lakers L

@ Clippers L

@ Kings L . . . . this will piss everyone off.

@ Warriors L

@ Nuggets W

@ Suns W . . . . hope restored

@ Spurs L

@ Pelicans L

Kenan Thompson Holiday Spirit GIF by HULU - Find & Share on GIPHY

This would put us at 23-26..Still not out if it..lol

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, terrell said:

This would put us at 23-26..Still not out if it..lol

Yeah, we wouldn't be the 5 seed anymore but would still likely be top 8. I think our peer group is pretty well defined of the 5 teams battling for seeds 4-8, with a top 6 seed being the goal. Miami, Charlotte, Boston, NYK, and us. 

Meanwhile the Pacers, Bulls and Raptors are jockeying for seeds 9 and 10.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Thomas said:

Welcome back guy. How did your snow storm go last week? Seeing you definitely survived it.

Thank you Thomas! Had to shovel out a few feet of snow from the driveway. lol was quite a workout.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

No need to be bashful.  Just tell us what you think!

That would be grand.  If we split, 4-4, we stay above .500.  With all our help coming back, I see no reason for us to lose more than 2 or 3.  6-2 is my guess.  Make them wonder why we didn't make their old all star list.

:smug:

I'm really hoping we go 5-3 because if we do we come back over .500 against WC and on the road. That would be sweet.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Give me 6 and 2.

Losses to the Clipps and Warriors. 

I think we have better PG play than a whole lot of the other teams and PG play will get us a W.   With the Clipps, it's not a case of PG play...they are just so extraordinarily talented everywhere.   With the Dubbs... Curry will probably make it his business to show up Trae.  Plus they play very good defense. 

The hard to call game for me is the Nuggets.  This is the one game where we don't dominate down low. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, turnermx said:

Thank you Thomas! Had to shovel out a few feet of snow from the driveway. lol was quite a workout.

I missed my smoothie buddy! 😊 Hope you been good bro. I lived in DC in 99 for a year and had to shovel snow ❄️ daily, this was in addition to not having a car so after working from 8-5 I’d walk to the gym which was about a mile from my house, workout 🏋🏾‍♂️ for an hour then get hyphy off the lbs. relocating so I’d run 🏃‍♀️ home. Would get home and watch basketball 🏀 till midnight 🕛 due to the east coast time zone and wake up at 6:30 and do it all over again. Of course I was in my 20’s. Lol.

So you shoveled huh 🤔. Nice 👍🏾 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

They are beating the lakers

Looks like if they do that, they'll tie Heat now, Heat got smacked around by the Pacers tonight!

• Like 1

@ Lakers W

@ Clippers L

@ Kings W

@ Warriors W

@ Nuggets L

@ Suns W

@ Spurs W

@ Pelicans W

I want to say we beat the Clippers. But that recent beat down by the Mavs could be their wake up call.

• Like 1