• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks after Lonzo?

Spud2nique

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I threw up.  Is this what you were going for?

If you can't beat em, use your media sycophants to divide em.

Atlanta ain't trading JC to Boston. The fact that O'Connor wrote this bullshit irks the shit out of me. Basically, he looked at Bogi stats, well Atlanta would probably get rid of Bogi, let's throw him in a shit deal and Boston will eat his money when Atlanta values the shit out of Bogi. 

Obviously Atlanta values Cam Reddish and he's clearly not someone Atlanta would put in a shit deal but O'Connor looking at stats making shit up. Man, if any idiot post something from the Ringer on this site again, you on my bad side. No lie. That site is clutch points status to me moving forward. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There is a massive difference between a Kevin trade, much less a Cam trade. Zo would be welcomed for Rondo, Bruno and two 2nd rounders as he is a rental. Even if he wasn't a rental. His contract demands would limit him to the same trade value. Even then, I don't see Atlanta all that interested in a rental of Ball. Especially when he wants a team of his own. Something Atlanta can't provide.

I am just speaking for me but LaVar has made it very clear and Zo uses him as his mouthpiece since he's shy. He wants his own team like Melo has his own team. He wants to go to New York or Chicago. I would imagine the Clippers would appeal to him as well. 

Rondo is fine with his backup role. Would Zo be fine as a backup?

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is a massive difference between a Kevin trade, much less a Cam trade. Zo would be welcomed for Rondo, Bruno and two 2nd rounders as he is a rental. Even if he wasn't a rental. His contract demands would limit him to the same trade value. Even then, I don't see Atlanta all that interested in a rental of Ball. Especially when he wants a team of his own. Something Atlanta can't provide.

I am just speaking for me but LaVar has made it very clear and Zo uses him as his mouthpiece since he's shy. He wants his own team like Melo has his own team. 

Yep, Lavar is trying to put them into positions where they can maximize their wealth.  Being the "superstar" on a middling franchise is more lucrative than a third option on a contender.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Yep, Lavar is trying to put them into positions where they can maximize their wealth.  Being the "superstar" on a middling franchise is more lucrative than a third option on a contender.

He's not trying to be a role player in general. I can see him only considering it with LAC as they badly need a PG and that's his role. But he's not going to be someone backup. That's a no no. The reason he wants out of NO is he wants to be a superstar and get max money like JC. I don't see how any Atlanta fan with any type of common sense would think adding Ball would be a good thing even if it's for Rondo and 2nd round picks. Rondo at least wants to be in this role. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

I love being the messenger of these (FIRST)! How many of you are mad at Spud for delivering the news 🗞 vs whether or not you agree with the trade. 😂 Ohhhhh you all need to let you ego free. We got @RedDawg#8 who hasn’t “liked” anything ever, @kg01 who hasn’t been funny since 86, and @NBASupes just straight mad it’s Cam (I’m witcha buddy), then you got @hazerwho I’m still not if he likes the trade, the lady (no names mentioned) who would rather give the credit to a Celts fan than Spud by saying, “oh oh it was reported by Camp and Supes, it’s already been (kinda) reported. 

Spud is just the messenger with a few inside sources, don’t hate the player hate the game.

😃 

• Haha 1

Who the F would post a BS rumor like this by Kevin O’Conner, whose a Celtic fan, and the Ringer which is ran by Celts homer and super fan Bill “hater” Simmons??? I say we torch the guy who posted this crap on squawk. He must be a real human pile of garbage and all around jerk! 

• Haha 1