• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Four games this week and they could be HUGE...

REHawksFan

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I disagree.  That Heat team had battle tested players lead by Butler who has been through playoff games. 

Rose, Gibson, Bullock, Thibs

Plus Randle is playing out of his mind similar to Butler last year who was always good but like, never THAT guy.

Not saying they will make a finals run, but they have the right mixture of talent and toughness that carries teams in the playoffs.

We can hang with anyone, but don't sleep on them. That series will be ugly and physical and would take a toll on us even if we came out on top.

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What are the chances that Thibs gets these guys to the finish line healthy though.  Especially Rose.  Randle is playing 38 minutes a night.

I'm more worried about next year with them. They're clearly playing above their heads.  Not likely to duplicate this next year unless they make some major additions via FA.

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

Gimme the Knickerbockers all day.  That team is overachieving, and credit to them for doing so.  But they're not as good as their record.  They just don't have the talent to beat us imho.

They could absolutely beat us, especially when you consider the playoffs lets fouling go.  For better or worse, we'll have to adjust to that.  I hope it doesn't take more than a game to wake up to that difference.

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Rose, Gibson, Bullock, Thibs

Plus Randle is playing out of his mind similar to Butler last year who was always good but like, never THAT guy.

Not saying they will make a finals run, but they have the right mixture of talent and toughness that carries teams in the playoffs.

We can hang with anyone, but don't sleep on them. That series will be ugly and physical and would take a toll on us even if we came out on top.

Rose and Gibson have playoff experience from their Chicago days.  Bullock has played a total of 27 playoff minutes - I wouldn't compare them to the Heat that had Butler, Bam, Iggy, Crowder and Dragic.

Not saying they're not or can't be a problem - I just don't see the Heat comparison.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rose and Gibson have playoff experience from their Chicago days.  Bullock has played a total of 27 playoff minutes - I wouldn't compare them to the Heat that had Butler, Bam, Iggy, Crowder and Dragic.

Not saying they're not or can't be a problem - I just don't see the Heat comparison.

This, and we took out Rose 🌹 in his prime days in Chicago once 😂 I know I know different team, it was all Craw but still. Sub Lou for Craw! #6thmendelights

• Like 3

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

What are the chances that Thibs gets these guys to the finish line healthy though.  Especially Rose.  Randle is playing 38 minutes a night.

Thibs MO right there.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2021 at 3:56 PM, kg01 said:

I'm more worried about next year with them. They're clearly playing above their heads.  Not likely to duplicate this next year unless they make some major additions via FA.

They could absolutely beat us, especially when you consider the playoffs lets fouling go.  For better or worse, we'll have to adjust to that.  I hope it doesn't take more than a game to wake up to that difference.

Prophet Eddie tried to tell y’all!

• Haha 3