• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Epic playoff moments...

Wretch

What is your favorite 2021 Hawks playoff moment?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Part of me wants to dig up the 'Trae is a bust' threads on RgM and just post, "Iss quiet AF in heyuh ..."

If you do it can you find my thread about Trae being the league’s MVP. I started it opening week, December?

• Premium Member

Man, amazing video recap of all those moments... relived the emotion watching some of those.  That Knicks series was lit, as was game 7 in Philly, and game 1 in Milwaukee.  

Off the glass was probably my favorite individual play, and I loved Trae's coming out party in the Knicks series, but I voted on Cam for a couple reasons... number 1: im a cam fan boy; number 2: watching him play well and be so emotional in an elimination game that all of our guys were looking flat gives me hope for next season.  We were down double digits and he was playing his ass off and bringing energy to the floor.  We've seen so little of that side of cam it made me feel really happy for him and hopeful for the future of this team.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wretch said:

Well, I have one...sort of, and I've been thinking about re-posting it myself.  It's not really about Trae though...it's about Schlenk and I was so MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAD.  Wooooo boy was I hot.  I had been following Luka for so long, obsessing over every little detail in every clip of his game.  I thought for sure that he was going #1.  But mocks started coming in I was like, "OWMAHGAWD...OWMAHGAWD...!!!"

Then he falls into our lap...

Then rumblings start...

Then we pick him and I'm holding my breath...

Then we trade him for the goofy looking skinny kid in shorts...that I had done absolutely no research on.

Then I was mad...and I posted a rant about how stupid our GM is.  I was hoping beyond hope that Trae would be something and that we'd actually get a lottery pick the following year, but I was mad. Mad. Mad. MAD!

Then I watched Trae in summer league...

While all my peoples were ragging on how bad he shot, I was like, "Yoooo... Do ya'll not see how he passes the damn ball and how he commands the offense?  Holy shit...  This kid's a feal f'n point guard."  Then I sat up and paid attention.

Remix with you and Okongwu for summer league in Vegas! 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:cray2:that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said about me. 

Nah - definitely not the nicest thing I've ever said but that was a great post by you.  Really hit all the buttons for me.  Gave it the like but felt I needed to call it out for just nailing "the bow."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

If you do it can you find my thread about Trae being the league’s MVP. I started it opening week, December?

Naw, I wanna find threads by opposing teams' posters who trashed him.  I haven't been able to resurface any yet though.

• Like 1

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Naw, I wanna find threads by opposing teams' posters who trashed him.  I haven't been able to resurface any yet though.

If Spud posted that he thought Trae would be MVP back in December, I can guaran-fing-tee you that there will be plenty of posters trashing him!  

Please post a link back to your through with the 'quiet in here' bit though.  Sounds like a recipe for high amusement.

• Haha 2