• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Epic playoff moments...

Wretch

What is your favorite 2021 Hawks playoff moment?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted "Cam" but it didn't show up that I did.  This impressed me the most because it wasn't just a short second or two but an entire quarter.  And, it's something to take with us into next season !!

:sun:

• Like 2

• Moderators

First off, this is a great poll and @Wretch is 100% right that we had so many epic moments during this run.

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok all great I wanna vote for all of them but I went with the classy Trae bow 🙇🏾‍♂️ and here’s why. I feel like for longtime starved Hawks fans we have been bottled up by the media far too long but when an actor (Trae) is in the script on Broadway 🎭 with all eyes on him (us), there’s only so much the director (hate Adam Silver can control as far as not wanting Atlanta on the major map 🗺 of the elite in the league) can do.

With a fabulous performance, Trae just gave a classy bow while delivering a message..

THE HAWKS HAVE ARRIVED! (Like it or not). :smile:

16 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I liked this simply because of the FU Trae chants.

Spud just gave a great description of why I voted for it.  The FU chants, the spitting, the stage of MSG and it being the capping moment for the series win that announced the Hawks no longer the Hawks of old just made that so good.  

But all of these are so good.  I also really like that you broke out the JC posterizing of Embiid and him showing up to the presser with a t-shirt celebrating it as separate events!  

Thank you again to all our Hawks for this wonderful and supremely entertaining post-season!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I chose other.  All of the above.  Each of those moments were the best at the time. 

The game winning shot in New York was huge and Bogi's three to tie the game was just as huge. 

Cam was a surprise. 

Huerter was magnificent in a game 7.

Just everything about this playoff run was memorable for me! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

The bow for sure for me.   F Who?

thinking about it the Bucks, despite Giannis getting hurt, got lucky as hell.   They got REALLY lucky in the Nets series and really lucky against the Hawks that Trae was hurt.   They phoned in two stinkers of games.  You usually don't do that in the playoffs and survive.  Watching Jrue just stand there and watch Trae shimmy in a damn playoff game was mind boggling.   

• Like 4