• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sad Sad News

Diesel

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, niremetal said:

The imbecile who wrote that clearly missed the memo about the Delon Wright trade.

In his defense, both Wright and Lou are combo guards.  I would not look to either to be a full time PG. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

In his defense, both Wright and Lou are combo guards.  I would not look to either to be a full time PG. 

Eh. I don't consider Schröder a pure point guard either. He plays the part because he's not big enough to guard 2s, but his best offensive efficiency numbers have actually come in the past 3 years, when he's played off the ball more. Even in his last two years here, when he was full-time PG playing 31mpg, he topped out at 6.3apg and was clearly shoot-first. 

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 1

The Knicks will regret not getting him.  His mentality is taylor made for the NYC crowd, plus he's an attacking PG from a scoring standpoint, and not just a jumpshooter.

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up and what he signs for.  He's going to end up playing for a playoff team, and be a contributor.  I hope that team isn't Miami.

• Like 1

He should've known better to quit on the team after refusing that contract.

If he wanted 100 mil he should've played like a 100 mil dollar player. That should've been common sense.

Common case of the Ego being bigger than reality.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Was it really greedy...

We paid him 4 years 70 million. 

It was a measley 3 million dollar raise from what we offered.   He has shown that he is much better now than he was then right?

I'm joking.   It was definitely greedy. 

However, he got the King's curse.  He failed Lebron and now he has a scarlet letter...

But I wouldn't be surprised to see him used in a SNT. 

• Like 2

Dennis fell from $84 million to much, much less.  Apparently his former team felt he was worth what they offered.  If he is, someone will probably pick up a bargain at much less.  He could get mad and go overseas.  That would be my idea for him. 

Sadly, for him, that $84 million offer is history.  Free agents win some and lose some.  He's lost.

No, I don't want him in Atlanta - free.  He would ruin the chem. of the team.

👨‍🌾

• Like 2

I always liked Dennis’ moxie but I wouldn't want him on my team.  Although he presses well it’s usually for show; he just doesn’t affect dribbles, passes, and shots enough considering his quickness and length.  And that three ball, ugh.  He would fit well in NY their fans love flashy players with mediocre substance.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Diesel said:

Dennis Schröder is running out of options on free-agent market after turning down an $84 million extension

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/dennis-Schröder-is-running-out-of-options-on-free-agent-market-after-turning-down-an-84-million-extension/

Here's the bad part:

I'd take 10 Lou Wills...  before I would sign Dennis. 

Dennis was never one of the smartest.. 

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I always liked Dennis’ moxie but I wouldn't want him on my team.  Although he presses well it’s usually for show; he just doesn’t affect dribbles, passes, and shots enough considering his quickness and length.  And that three ball, ugh.  He would fit well in NY their fans love flashy players with mediocre substance.

He would've fit in better than Kemba.   That fan base will turn on him by Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He would've fit in better than Kemba.   That fan base will turn on him by Christmas.

Yeah they are.  If he isn’t shooting lights out he contributes to losses.  Not to mention his spotty availability.  Anything is an upgrade from Payton tho.

Edited by benhillboy

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That fan base will turn on him by Christmas.

Jalen Brown and Jason Tatum might fist 🤛 fight Dennis. It’s either happening in practice or in a game but they are gonna yell at him at some point. Dennis can pass but sometimes he makes blatantly wrong plays. This should be fun. :laugh1:

Didn’t know where to put this but also sad news. Fb keeps offering me to join Magic nation on Facebook . Apparently the group has scheduled to meet in 2024, no joke. For what, I have no clue. Discuss how far they are from a championship. :laugh1:

Anyone else been invited to Magic Nation. Is it one of y’all messing with me. Lol.

I like the Hawks. It’s southeast yes but not the Magic. 

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Jalen Brown and Jason Tatum might fist 🤛 fight Dennis. It’s either happening in practice or in a game but they are gonna yell at him at some point. Dennis can pass but sometimes he makes blatantly wrong plays. This should be fun. :laugh1:

That fan base comment was in relation of the Knicks fans turning on Kemba.  But the two J's might fight Dennis in Boston as well.  Especially at the end of games when he tries to win it himself, because he thinks he has the mismatch.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That fan base comment was in relation of the Knicks fans turning on Kemba.  But the two J's might fight Dennis in Boston as well.  Especially at the end of games when he tries to win it himself, because he thinks he has the mismatch.

Has Dennis ever been on the Boston merry go round? He might wanna cut that blonde patch off..

image.gif.d1da766dfcc611d67d523ceda33bc346.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1