• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason 2021 G2: Cavs @ Hawks 10/06/2021, 7:30PM

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, swanlee said:

John Collins is a much smarter and more efficient version of Josh Smith. He is just as athletic but has a good basketball IQ and does whats best for the team.

Is Josh Smith posting on these boards?  Lol. Man Josh is the ultimate “What If?” Player is Hawks history.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, AHF said:

Josh was significantly more impactful on defense and as a passer.  JC is much better as a scorer.  I don't see them as different versions of the same player other than both are athletic power forwards.

I agree. I don't see them as similar at all. 

5 hours ago, AHF said:

Josh was significantly more impactful on defense and as a passer.  JC is much better as a scorer.  I don't see them as different versions of the same player other than both are athletic power forwards.

But who is the better dunker? That's a tough call. I'm gonna have to go with Smooth by a hair. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Go back and take a look at Josh's numbers in his prime, points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks. How many guys could stuff the stat sheet like Josh Smith? Not many. Yes, he was a bad shooter, but give credit where is due. 

This. Josh had the talent, he just couldn't get it together between the ears. Million dollar talent, 10 cent head.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Go back and take a look at Josh's numbers in his prime, points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks. How many guys could stuff the stat sheet like Josh Smith? Not many. Yes, he was a bad shooter, but give credit where is due. 

Smoooove gets more unwarranted hate then any Hawks since I don't know who.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1