• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

How in the world is Ja Morant now in the conversation for most improved player?  I swear I don't get why he gets so much attention.   He scored a few more points this year at the expense of assists.  % was marginally better.  I've got nothing against the guy, i like dunks too, but come on.  

Trae improved more than Ja did but they were both excellent last year.  Neither should be in the MIP category. 

Media tryna make 'fetch' a thing so bad with him.

Gotta give him something...

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Jordan Poole or Tyler Herro should be in the running. No idea how the number 2 player in the draft can get most improved.  Trae's second season improvement was unheard of, but not a peep about most improved.

Fax.

• Moderators

more Baller Minutes Lost! A dash of draft-pick detail for a division rival comes with the PG-19 news.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2022/04/paul-george-out-friday-due-to-positive-covid-19-test.html

George’s positive COVID-19 test could also be bad news for the Trail Blazers. Portland will receive the Pelicans’ top-four protected 2022 first-round pick if it falls between No. 5 and No. 14, but that pick would land at No. 15 and would be sent to the Hornets if New Orleans wins tonight. In that scenario, the Blazers would instead receive Milwaukee’s 2025 first-round pick (top-four protected).

~lw3

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

....and this is why we were yelling at Nate to take out the starters in our blowout vs Hornets last game.

Still side eyeing Nate for that. Dallas needs to be careful here. Durant had a "calf strain" too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Still side eyeing Nate for that. Dallas needs to be careful here. Durant had a "calf strain" too. 

Luka will need to get in better shape next season.  Coming into the season out of shape leads to these type of injuries later in the season.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who are you guys rooting for it each bracket?

Mavericks vs. Jazz

Grizzlies vs. Timberwolves

76ers vs. Raptors

Warriors vs. Nuggets

Celtics vs. Nets

Bucks vs. Bulls

Suns vs. Pelicans

Jazz, Wolves, Sixers, Nuggets, Nets, Bucks, Suns...and of course our Hawks.

• Like 2