• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

If you're CHI and you see how this season played out, do you run it back .. just more expensive .. by re-signing Lavine?

Hell no. Teams like the Bulls are delusional in the post MJ era. I hope they do run it back.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, TheTruth said:

Wow, Celtics just swept the Nets.

OVERRATED!

I kid.. I kid...

The Nets are who they have been all year.   An overworked, badly coached team that got by off of talent.   Any day now, I'm waiting on KD to force his way to Atlanta to play out his career with his friend!

Explaining History of Beef between Trae Young, Kevin Durant - Sports  Illustrated Atlanta Hawks News, Analysis and More

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

@Hawkmoor

Come get YOUR boy, please. Total lack of self awareness and delusional:

Kyrie Irving revealed he plans to re-sign with the Brooklyn Nets in free agency.

Irving and Kevin Durant signed with the Nets during the 2019 offseason. Brooklyn has since won one playoff series as they were eliminated in the first round on Monday by the Boston Celtics in a four-game sweep.

Irving also referenced Brooklyn owner Joe Tsai and general manager Sean Marks when asked about his future plans with the Nets.

"When I say I'm here with Kev, I think that really entails us managing this franchise together alongside Joe and Sean," said Irving.

"I've been recognized for my greatness, but at this point I really just want to be part of a great team." 

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::lmao::lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

WATCH: LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Each Drop 41 Points on the Warriors in  Game 5 | SLAM

You can see the look in Kyrie's eyes in this picture:

"Hold me, LeBron.  Before you came here, I was leading the Cavs to the #1 overall pick with 21, 24 and 33 win lottery seasons.  If I go to Boston, I'm not going to have someone drawing all the attention and my numbers are going to plummet (38.5% FG% in the playoffs as the #1 option).  Without your strength, I may never be here again.  Not even KD can carry me like you can.  Just don't let go.  Never let go."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

You can see the look in Kyrie's eyes in this picture:

" We did it. We just won the NBA Championship."

Heck yeah they did.  Just like LeBron has carried 30+ other guys.

Confetti+falling+from+the+sky%2C+LeBron+James+and+Rajon+Rondo+are+pictured+hugging+eachother+and+exchanging+emotional+words.+Rondo+and+James+won+their+first+championship+together+as+teammates+on+the+Los+Angeles+Lakers.

LeBron James and Los Angeles Lakers Win 2020 NBA Title | Time

LeBron James leads Miami Heat to NBA Championship - CNN

image.jpeg

Heat Nation Media: Chris Bosh's Text Messages to LeBron About Next Move

And speaking of his Cleveland days, doesn't LeBron look a lot more invested in this hug?

Kevin Love describes his NBA Finals hug with LeBron as 'a warm, cuddly  embrace' - CBSSports.com

• Haha 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of lack of awareness, did ol 'moor not just see their Selltics series?  Yikes.  What a time to be touting that Kyme guy.

For Moor, there is never not a time to be touting Kymie and that Trae / Irving backcourt of everyone's dreams.

• Haha 3

• Moderators

I get it's fun to rip Kyrie because he's crazy but to pretend Lebron was winning a championship in Cleveland without him is a little revisionist.   dude shot 44% in the playoffs and scored 27 points a game against the warriors to win the title.   

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I get it's fun to rip Kyrie because he's crazy but to pretend Lebron was winning a championship in Cleveland without him is a little revisionist.   dude shot 44% in the playoffs and scored 27 points a game against the warriors to win the title.   

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47oxz1kp27404k5jhw4k

Geez macd, read the room.

• Haha 3