• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2. Klay Thompson has not played 1 game but #4 at guard, smdh

3. Wiggins is at #4 for front court in West, smh

It’s called GS bs. Imagining living right in the heart 💜 of it, with really really dumb bandwagon Warrior fans since 2014 and kickin! Imagine waking up to that, living in it, all the meanwhile being a Hawks fan since 85. 

Now you may understand why I am the way I am. :cray2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Trae will play - it's the Lakers, especially after missing the Christmas Day game.

I hope you're right but that "body check" by Nurkic and the subsequent fall was pretty serious. I was surprised he finished the game after that. Probably should have been a flagrant foul.

• Like 4

Just now, hawkman said:

I hope you're right but that "body check" by Nurkic and the subsequent fall was pretty serious. I was surprised he finished the game after that. Probably should have been a flagrant foul.

They should have thrown his belligerent ass out the game.  He's always confronting smaller players but bitch out when it's another center. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He sure looked good jumping around on the sideline during the Kings game.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

I'd be shocked if Trae is out for a Lakers game on ESPN.  If he doesn't play, it's actually very concerning because back injuries are no joke

No he’s suiting up. Trae loves to ball in LA, specially against the Lakers in national TV. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That was a joke

lol I'm glad you clarified because I didn't catch that whole game and thought maybe he actually having issues.  I kind of was assuming he just needed a "load management" day after getting such heavy usage recently.  And we were able to beat the kings without him!

• Like 2