• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

12 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

They really listed Trae with a sore back after carrying the team Monday night lol

He looked frustrated as hell after the game....

We need to surround Trae with the best defenders possible like Philly did with Iverson back in the day..

As soon as I saw Huerter, Mays, and TLC in the starting lineup last game.. I knew we were in trouble.. smh

Why kind of a starting lineup is that? lol

Huerter is an overpaid bench guy. Mays is a fringe NBA player, and TLC is just trash...

I feel Traes frustration..

The 10 dayers were way better..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, terrell said:

We need to surround Trae with the best defenders possible like Philly did with Iverson back in the day..

As soon as I saw Huerter, Mays, and TLC in the starting lineup last game.. I knew we were in trouble.. smh

Huerter is an overpaid bench guy. Mays is a fringe NBA player, and TLC is just trash...

I agree... We overpaid Huerter.  If there is one player from this team that I would trade it's him.  But it still remains, we have to get something good back...  Good for us. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, terrell said:

Yep, not only did we have personnel issues with so many guys out but the rotations/lineups were so bad...

Red boxes should not be in the NBA right now, blue boxes had no business starting Monday night.  Somehow two of those boxes overlap.  I'm not sure the rules on re-signing 10 day guys but TLC got outplayed by a couple of them.  He shouldn't be on the roster at this point but I suppose the human element is keeping him there for now.  Mays and Lou should never share the floor with Trae.  I have no idea why we didn't start Wright. 

I hope OO is off minutes restrictions tonight because I think lineups with him and Capela have promise, especially with how much we've been switching on defense.  Rebounding is extra possessions on offense and takes away extra possessions on defense -- can't be understated how much we need rebounding with Collins out even if we have spacing issues on offense.  Rebounding and defending are the two things that Wright does very well and I think it's why he has the season high +/- for the entire bench.

image.png

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Yep, not only did we have personnel issues with so many guys out but the rotations/lineups were so bad...

Red boxes should not be in the NBA right now, blue boxes had no business starting Monday night.  Somehow two of those boxes overlap.  I'm not sure the rules on re-signing 10 day guys but TLC got outplayed by a couple of them.  He shouldn't be on the roster at this point but I suppose the human element is keeping him there for now.  Mays and Lou should never share the floor with Trae.  I have no idea why we didn't start Wright. 

I hope OO is off minutes restrictions tonight because I think lineups with him and Capela have promise, especially with how much we've been switching on defense.  Rebounding is extra possessions on offense and takes away extra possessions on defense -- can't be understated how much we need rebounding with Collins out even if we have spacing issues on offense.  Rebounding and defending are the two things that Wright does very well and I think it's why he has the season high +/- for the entire bench.

image.png

Did you trace square on square? What the hell are ya doin you’re all over the place!

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I agree... We overpaid Huerter.  If there is one player from this team that I would trade it's him.  But it still remains, we have to get something good back...  Good for us. 

I disagree there because he's very tradeable.  I'd rather sign them and trade them for value than let them potentially walk or snt stuff.   Not that you were suggesting that.   

But until Cam and Hunter can stay on the court Kev is our only choice and has shown that he and Bogi are pretty good together. 

34 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I disagree there because he's very tradeable.  I'd rather sign them and trade them for value than let them potentially walk or snt stuff.   Not that you were suggesting that.   

But until Cam and Hunter can stay on the court Kev is our only choice and has shown that he and Bogi are pretty good together. 

And all things considered Kev played pretty decently coming off his covid time.  Kev is a valuable swiss army knife and when the team gets back to semi full strength, we'll need him.

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You resign your guys. Otherwise you get labeled as cheap, which is a deathknell for any organization. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Curious why he can't get there for the Sac game.

The game tonight?  He was cleared I guess around 3, then would have to fly across country to Sac and suit up to play after being out without any practice?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Great news, looks like he'll likely be available for the LA game.  Small side note: if Westbrook has a career night against us I might jump off the balcony

Call 📞 me, I mean, if we make it we could have fun in the hospital 🏥. Watch a lil ball 🏀 and watch the lil tubie work it’s magic. 🤤 

note: I kid of course, kids stay in school.

3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Great news, looks like he'll likely be available for the LA game.  Small side note: if Westbrook has a career night against us I might jump off the balcony

I’m going to say Westbrook matches Trae’s assists.  Except they’ll be turnovers. 

• Haha 1