• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quarter Mark

benhillboy

Thanks!  Two things:  If any Hawks are here, I gripe and complain about missed free throws.  Wonderful to see the team take care of this.  Way to go!  2- I keep saying, "Wright is all right!"  Great!  Stats agree with this old man.  

Horrible thought:  Some posters continue to want another 2 guard.  They don't like my man Wright.  Since Hunter is out and we're winning, swap next season's 1st draft pick, Bogi, Wright and Hunter for a 2 guard and your want for back up PG.

He He!  I told a funny!

😜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

The wings will find their roles.  Sometimes players who can play multiple positions and roles as Kevin, Bogi, and Cam can get lost in the sauce so to speak.

This. 

I really believe all the injuries last year allowed our depth to shine. We have the talent, the players just need the time and space to understand what they're supposed to be doing. Starting the year mostly healthy pushed a reset button, making roles a little fuzzier. 

They're getting it better now. I think by the end of the regular season, we could be one of the most feared matchups in the post season. 

This will also likely expedite a push to consolidate talent in the off-season so our guys can all get more playing time here or elsewhere, while we get veteran upgrades at one or two positions (sg/sf).

• Like 2