• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would KAT fit with the Hawks?

Spud2nique

Would KAT fit with the Hawks  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would KAT fit with the Hawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/2022 at 08:03 AM

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

FALSE...

When you have a plethora of guys in that don't deserve it, I'd say calling it 'watered down' is an understatement.

I'll give you just one example.  Look up Bill Bradley's career and explain to me why he's in.

Not in as a 'contributor', so throw the politician stuff out - I get that's a remarkable feat, but it has no bearing on what he did on the court.

Guy averaged 12 and 4 for his career.  Didn't have a bunch of awards or all-star appearances or all-team NBA's.  Hall of famer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I know Travis has talked to them for over a year about KAT but I don't know if they can trade him. I would not trade him if I was Minnesota. They have a team that is playing defense (including KAT) and is winning games. They could blow things up, sure, and do a soft rebuild around Ant. They have been doing that all of KAT's career. Where has it gotten them?

I just think it's pretty cool of us to allow opposing fans to participate in the board.  A lot of other places only allow fans of their team to espouse their views.

Good on us for letting these Minny fans on.  Welcome, friend.

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47275tpw958wwfo9elixz

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

When you have a plethora of guys in that don't deserve it, I'd say calling it 'watered down' is an understatement.

I'll give you just one example.  Look up Bill Bradley's career and explain to me why he's in.

Not in as a 'contributor', so throw the politician stuff out - I get that's a remarkable feat, but it has no bearing on what he did on the court.

Guy averaged 12 and 4 for his career.  Didn't have a bunch of awards or all-star appearances or all-team NBA's.  Hall of famer?

You say that there's a plethora of Guys... that would suggest many who were underserving of being in the Naismith Hall of  Fame... and Bill Bradley is the poster child for maybe 5 or 6 guys who are questionable.   I wouldn't say his politics got him in.. more likely because he was on the last 2 NY Knicks Championship teams and NY being the media capital of the world, they worked to get all those guys in the Hall.  BUT of Recent Day.. who is undeserving?  The Belt has gotten tighter... Hell Horace Grant is not in the Hall.   Neither is Charles Oakley.   You don't just get in because you played anymore.  

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

WTFFFF ITS 20-5 in favor of getting KAT. Oh man, I thought maybe even … wow.

47 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

A lot of people here are fine with us being the #1 offense and #30 defense lol

No, he asked a simple question. Would KAT be a good fit in Atlanta?  Yes he would, @Spud2nique didn't ask what we would we need to give up to get KAT.  That's why it's 20 - 5. 

If you could get KAT for Capela and two second rounders, you do that trade every day and twice on Sundays if you're Travis.  That won't happen, but explains why it is so lopsided in favor of KAT.

Edited by marco102
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Yes he would, @Spud2nique didn't ask what we would we need to give up to get KAT.  That's why it's 20 - 5. 

@marco102 my friend I’m disappointed. 

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Thoughts? 

ps Selling the farm=Cam or Hunter and JC and possibly a first or somewhere around that cost.

@marco102

• Haha 2

Just now, marco102 said:

I didn't. I promise. I said you didn't put it in the poll. You put all that info your first post and people just read the poll and then see your post.

I’m playing. So now that you saw it. JC plus one of Hunter or Cam and a 1st, would you say he fits given the cost.

Ps Next time I’m revealing it all in the poll baby! 

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Will you my my future squawk poll preview inside checker guy? Aka My manageeeerrr? :indifferent:

No, sorry I have to much time managing @kg01 and making sure his posts are PG13 and below.

It's a full time job Spud.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

I’m playing. So now that you saw it. JC plus one of Hunter or Cam and a 1st, would you say he fits given the cost.

Ps Next time I’m revealing it all in the poll baby! 

I'm 50/50 on that.  If you said Capela I'd be a yes.

• Haha 3