The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Exactly.

I don’t understand how fans don’t understand this.

But he still isn't a starter over JC...I'm down with him leading the 2nd unit like Gallo was suppose to do the last 2 years.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sturt said:

Um. Well. He's not all that bad at it. Apparently. I mean, when you just look at PFs. Right?

2022-05-27_13-09-38.thumb.png.1ebf5f11f8

35th in assists yet he ranks 12 in the league in turnovers. 5.1 assists with 3.4 turnovers per game is not very good.

20.1 ppg on 17.3 shots per game this year 41/33 splits not good either. And he’s a poor defender, poor attitude. Raptor had him one of the least impactful 91FAF99F-6101-43EE-BB37-B8DA42219B35.thumb.png.a21792830c80af05996e33b0bc6f3251.pngin the league. 

11 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Opportunity for Nate to coach him up!!! Plus players get wiser as they age in the NBA.

9 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Exactly.

I don’t understand how fans don’t understand this.

I can't believe you both think this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, GThawks3 said:

35th in assists yet he ranks 12 in the league in turnovers. 5.1 assists with 3.4 turnovers per game is not very good.

20.1 ppg on 17.3 shots per game this year 41/33 splits not good either. And he’s a poor defender, poor attitude. Raptor had him one of the least impactful 91FAF99F-6101-43EE-BB37-B8DA42219B35.thumb.png.a21792830c80af05996e33b0bc6f3251.pngin the league. 

In Thibbs system

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

In Thibbs system

I mean Randle had his best year in that system too, still wouldn’t touch Randle with a 10 foot pole. One of the worst fits I can think of. 

Edited by GThawks3
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I can't believe you both think this. 

Some look at coaching like in college where the coach has had all the power.  Like guys out there making halftime speeches and whatnot to fire up the team.  This ain't no Disney movie.  Friggin Hoosiers or something for some folks.  Smh 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Some look at coaching like in college where the coach has had all the power.  Like guys out there making halftime speeches and whatnot to fire up the team.  This ain't no Disney movie.  Friggin Hoosiers or something for some folks.  Smh 

Nate doesn't have to play him

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, GThawks3 said:

His AST/TO ratio is not very good, true. Then again... not very bad, either. His 1.51 ranks him #118 of 230 forwards.

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/advanced/?sort=AST_TO&dir=1&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&PlayerPosition=F&StarterBench=Starters

And. The original point in this vein attempted was that Randle's not a good passer (or words to that effect).

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LeBron better thank his heavens that the Lakers are asking for way too much for him. 

Yup. Lakers in a tough spot. Darvin is awesome but I don’t see the Lakers, even healthy returning to the finals with this core group. I think it’s over for them until they sign the next big star. For them though that’s prolly 2024 or even sooner, it’s BS. I hope they struggle for a while lol.

• Like 1