• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

D'Angelo Russell?

Bigjmw

It's Antmans team now, so u have to expect a drop in usage next season. MINs FO is evaluating trade value.

He would be an upgrade on defense and a guy who can go get a bucket as a #2 scorer.  I could see 20pt 6ast 38% 3pt all while handling secondary facilitator role

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

It's Antmans team now, so u have to expect a drop in usage next season. MINs FO is evaluating trade value.

He would be an upgrade on defense and a guy who can go get a bucket as a #2 scorer.  I could see 20pt 6ast 38% 3pt all while handling secondary facilitator role

He's making $31 million.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

Upgrade over who?

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

And he's not an upgrade on defense, unless he means over Trae but that's moot unless you want to move Trae which obviously I'm assuming that's not the case.

I missed that part.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, Bigjmw said:

So what's your trade proposal?

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So what's your trade proposal?

Hey Bird...I know that you have said in the past that this is your favorite time of the year...meaning the trade and free agency period but for me, this year has been particularly painful reading all of these nonsensical trade proposals especially by our newer message board members. I can't wait until this off-season is over to be honest with you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Back to Russell.  His net rating was 3 points worse than Taurean Prince’s for the Wolves.  At $31 mil.  Sheesh.  Their whole team performed pretty steadily and solidly though no awful ratings.

He is a career negative in on/off ratings. He is inefficient at everything you want a point guard for too. Not a fan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enrique said:

He is a career negative in on/off ratings. He is inefficient at everything you want a point guard for too. Not a fan.

And I like watching him at times, some beautiful start-stop and touch to his offensive game and he can pressure dribble when he wants to.  To the wolves credit they’ve taken him off the ball and slotted him at SG for half his floor time next to Beverly, much more than the 90% PG he’s wrongly accustomed to.  I swear too many GMs in the league don’t know proper roles.

• Like 1