• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I really think the Spurs shld trade Murray.  Turn the keys over to their guy Primo.  He really needs playing time, no need to block him by keeping Murray.

Wink, wink ....

Yeah, Lonnie Walker is a Murray clone so they really won’t lose anything. Spurs are gonna fleece everybody.  Purp. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

And of course, we know this because reporters always report their own independently-acquired intel.

Right.

C'mon man. Show a little more discernment than that. Your strong confirmation bias makes a person ill that they invested time reading such a flimsy line of reason culminating in a shot-in-the-dark conclusion.

Unless, that is, the purpose is humor... and if so, kudos... I can't quit laughing at this line in particular... " Heck even Brad Rowland of the locked on pod has said he has heard the chatter. "

Yeah folks gotta start recognizing how much piggybackin goes on for these dudes tasked with producing "content" every day.

There's not enough 'new' news(sic) to justify all these dudes' jobs, so they gladly parrot other stuff repackaged enough to 'make it their own'. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TRW said:

I've been hearing all the reported rumors about us trading Huerter and Bogi. They are part of the reason why Trae is so successful, they give him room to operate. I understand moving one of them but moving both and not replacing them with perimeter shooting will only close up the lane for Trae. No disrespect to any of you guys in the know but the Hawks IMHO are not doing that. The NBA is a perimeter game now and everybody wants shooting and defense and we're giving up our two best shooters other than Trae. I just don't see it happening. 

Kevin is our best bet at moving up in this draft for Daniels. 

Bogi is our best bet of freeing up cap to take on Ayton. It's not really hard to explain. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Kevin is our best bet at moving up in this draft for Daniels. 

Bogi is our best bet of freeing up cap to take on Ayton. It's not really hard to explain. 

Trading Kev frees up enough space too doesn't he? Or is it dependent on who gets sent back?

No disrespect Supes, I would definitely love to get Ayton but I still don't think we're losing Bogi and Huerter. We might as well get ready to see Trae ride out if that's the case.

• Thanks 1

Just now, nathan2331 said:

Trading Kev frees up enough space too doesn't he? Or is it dependent on who gets sent back?

No. His trade with the Pels would have to be for Graham and Hernangomez. 

1 minute ago, TRW said:

No disrespect Supes, I would definitely love to get Ayton but I still don't think we're losing Bogi and Huerter. We might as well get ready to see Trae ride out if that's the case.

None taken. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Hawks draft day transaction(s) will be something that hasn't been mentioned yet. 

🤨 have you listened or read Supes stuff the last month? Every scenario known to man has been stated. 

I got news for you Mac,

Supes wins. He always wins. :dontknow:

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

There is no way the Spurs trade Murray.  Those dudes who are throwing out any trade, are just being silly now.  Those Spurs fans would riot, if they traded Murray for some draft picks and D'Angelo ( How does it feel ) Russell.

Murray's numbers were All-NBA level last season.

Yea they traded White, Murray was their keeper. He's not going anywhere. 

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I really think the Spurs shld trade Murray.  Turn the keys over to their guy Primo.  He really needs playing time, no need to block him by keeping Murray.

Wink, wink ....

Spurs and OKC should both move on from Murray and SGA respectively! BAM 💥 I just like saying respectively.. :laugh1:

In other news 🗞 I was in SF earlier (yes purposely the day after; I didn’t go yesterday cuz I prolly would kicked Klay in the … I digress.. nevertheless..

I got a jersey! Ok @kg01 before you jersey shame me it ain’t MINE SO BACK UP PUFF BALL! :nyd: 

It’s for a friend. Originally $100, on sale half price for $50, I talked the guy into a friendly face discount of $40 for the Grindfather! :cheer:

Can we get a Tony Allen anywhere? :dontknow: Supes and his defense would appreciate that! Leggo!

BCAD3310-5709-44AB-AD59-C42F3CB50504.jpeg

22541A80-2721-4DCB-A945-859AAD6D0863.jpeg

• Like 1