• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

If the Kings end up with JC at the 4 and Sabonis at the 5, they would be doing some things.. Fox. 

Seem like a good trade for me but I’m one of the few on this board that believes Ivey will be a star. 
heck if he’s in the backcourt with Trae I’d give him rookie of year nods easily! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

All the teams JC is linked to:

Kings at #4

Blazers at #7

Pacers at #9

Suns for Ayton

Jazz for Gobert

Pistons for Grant

Nets for Simmonds

(Edited)

..............Issa lot!!!

Did I miss any teams?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Kings at #4

Blazers at #7

Pacers at #9

Suns for Ayton

Jazz for Gobert

Pistons for Grant

Did I miss any teams?

Nets for Bens Simmons next trade deadline.

• Thanks 1

What if the potential  trade up being discussed isn’t for Ivey, but rather if Holmgren falls to 4  🤔 

does a trae / Chet pairing intrigue anyone else? We could make a running for the lightest G/F combo - weight wise - in the league! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

I see Tucker like I see my old lawn mower... on his last wheels now for a couple or three years, but somehow hasn't quit running just yet if I coax it just right and have fresh fuel.

Not a big fan of the idea. If we have to use MLE on anyone, I'm confident there are bigger better opportunities than that one.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If all it costs is 16 and Charlette's first. I'd do it.  

I think you mentioned Kev would be involved.

It seems like Atlanta reluctant to trade Kevin unless it's just Kevin and 16. It's an either or thing. NO prefers a 2023 1st. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'm now on the medical marijuana committee

Seven words that thankfully will never be said of me between now and when they load the carcass leftover from my soul into the incinerator. 🙂

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

I see Tucker like I see my old lawn mower... on his last wheels now for a couple or three years, but somehow hasn't quit running just yet if I coax it just right and have fresh fuel.

Not a big fan of the idea. If we have to use MLE on anyone, I'm confident there are bigger better opportunities than that one.

You're getting experience and vet presence with Tucker that can't be found with too many other guys. I don't think we'd be his first choice unless moves are that potentially free up minutes for him.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

You're getting experience and vet presence with Tucker that can't be found with too many other guys

8 minutes ago, sturt said:

I see Tucker like I see my old lawn mower... on his last wheels now for a couple or three years

Tomatoe tomahtoe 😉

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Kings at #4

Blazers at #7

Pacers at #9

Suns for Ayton

Jazz for Gobert

Pistons for Grant

Nets for Simmonds

(Edited)

Did I miss any teams?

Some of those offers are not from those teams but from the Hawks.

1. Declined by SAC 

2. Portland wants Sharpe, if he's available, he's gone at 7

3. Squrs at 9. I haven't heard that. Bogi is the name that comes up with the Spurs.

4. Capela getting pushed more but there was JC talk at one time.

5. Jazz wants too much

6. Hawks don't want Grant like that and decline 16/Bogi

7. Simmons not available and Capela is the guy they want from Atlanta and have made numerous offers for him. 

Interested teams for JC are Portland, Sacramento, Indiana, Wizards and the Bulls. Oh and the Jazz. 

Damn near half the league called about Clint. Similar for Kevin. About the same as JC for Bogi

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Some of those offers are not from those teams but from the Hawks.

1. Declined by SAC 

2. Portland wants Sharpe, if he's available, he's gone at 7

3. Squrs at 9. I haven't heard that. Bogi is the name that comes up with the Spurs.

4. Capela getting pushed more but there was JC talk at one time.

5. Jazz wants too much

6. Hawks don't want Grant like that and decline 16/Bogi

7. Simmons not available and Capela is the guy they want from Atlanta and have made numerous offers for him. 

Interested teams for JC are Portland, Sacramento, Indiana, Wizards and the Bulls. Oh and the Jazz. 

Damn near half the league called about Clint. Similar for Kevin. About the same as JC for Bogi

On Simmons, Nets have waffled back and forth but they are considering turning the PG duties over to him next year, walking away from Kyrie and back filling talent.  Chance of landing Simmons right now is <5%, if that. Probably shouldn't even be discussed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1