• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

I just don't think the Spurs really want JC.  He's not really going to help them if they trade Murray.  If I'm the Spurs and trading Murray that means they are going full scale tank/rebuild, I would want picks and young players on rookie deals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I know everyone is split on JC, if it was just OO plus draft capital do y’all still riot?

I’m with the notion personally that everyone is except Trae is trade-able with no feelings hurt.

No. Okongwu is a center piece, not a filler was my quarrel 

10 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

I just don't think the Spurs really want JC.  He's not really going to help them if they trade Murray.  If I'm the Spurs and trading Murray that means they are going full scale tank/rebuild, I would want picks and young players on rookie deals.

You answered your own question.

1 hour ago, akay said:

A little off topic, but I just got a new pup - Mojo 🙂 - perhaps he can bring some draft day smiles even if things fall through and things don't go as expected.. 🤞🏽

Still holding out for a Trae x Murray x Hunter x OO x Ayton lineup, let's speak it into existence as Mr Ball would say 🦑

8D016F6E-17DF-400C-B9E5-282A59FC1F0A.jpeg

923750F6-E4F1-4605-8AF0-346D86279277.jpeg

Oh my that’s cuteness 🥰 overload right there. Congrats 🥳!!!! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm sure something will happen tonight, but regardles...I am sure of 2 other things.

#1...we ain't trading Collins for the bullsh!t.  I'm not even entertaining the idea.  It's bad enough that nobody wants to see Collins leave, then to just GIVE him away?  Not a chance.

#2...Bringing this back up from yesterday:

Trae knows something is imminent.  That's what his post was about.  He's the star and he has asked management, WTF are ya'll gonna do?  They told him and he's letting us know. If it were a simple thing they were working on, I don't see this kind of Tweet from Trae.  Not only that, but this is Silly Season, which is absolutely the wrong time to drop ambiguous public statements like this.  So, we're going to make a move this summer and it will be significant.  Just might not be during the draft.

Too much smoke circling the franchise and we got way too many assets that we know teams are interested in.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Hawks killing me man, I buy a Cam jersey, they ship him to New York.  I get my yellow OO jersey, they possibly shipping him out????

Gimme your OO jersey I’ll give you another Cam and future possible considerations. :dontknow:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They have almost everyone on the table outside of Okongwu, Hunter, and Trae and Okongwu has been offered for some of the bigger named players.

I had to re-read this, but I think you missed the period AFTER Trae. ..."They have almost everyone on the table outside of Okongwu, Hunter, and Trae."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3