• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

if Kyrie doesn't get his max, he walking to LAL to join Bron.

Walk???? for the MLE or vet min?  LAL doesn't have any capspace.  Even if they find a team to dump Russ's $47 million - they'd still have only $20 million in capspace.  To get to Kyrie's $35 - they'd also need salary dumps for THT and Nunn.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

My home internet is down. I am forced to use the cellphone. I can't type well on it. Last thing I heard was we are talking to nets about Simmons and Durant. Murray deal isn't dead but held up for talks with nets 

• Thanks 4

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh my that’s cuteness 🥰 overload right there. Congrats 🥳!!!! 

Thank you!! He's brought an incredible amount of happiness and good energy to my space😊. Too bad these JC for Barnes rumors are raining on the vibe 😭

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

I'm willing to bet that KD does not come to ATL. Hope we don't put our plans on hold for him only to see him go somewhere else. If you can get Murray and it only costs JC and a couple firsts, you do that and don't look back.

💯 don’t chase the KD Simmons or whatever else pipe dream so yeah I doubt that is a thing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Walk???? for the MLE or vet min?  LAL doesn't have any capspace.  Even if they find a team to dump Russ's $47 million - they'd still have only $20 million in capspace.  To get to Kyrie's $35 - they'd also need salary dumps for THT and Nunn.

For 6 million is what's being said. Kyrie is basically willing to take nothing to prove a point. Lakers on the backend promising him that he will get his money next year. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is kinda stalling things in the JC draft front as Brooklyn has interest in JC. 

Brooklyn needs to decide if they are giving Kyrie the max.  They already know.  Piss or get off the pot BKN.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

For 6 million is what's being said. Kyrie is basically willing to take nothing to prove a point. Lakers on the backend promising him that he will get his money next year. 

so an under the table deal...please put it in writing, please put it in writing

sly-smile-gif.gif

32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I got an update finally

Atlanta is involved in a lot of different trade scenarios. It's clear their targeting cap space and significant draft assets or a significant player asset.

While it's no done deal. Atlanta has been on a call for Ben Simmons, Kevin Durant, SGA, Dejonte Murray to a degree, and lesser players like Marcus Smart, Jonathan Issac, Markelle Fultz, and Harrison Barnes for example.

Atlanta is seeking significant compensation for John Collins.

They have almost everyone on the table outside of Okongwu, Hunter, and Trae and Okongwu has been offered for some of the bigger named players. Atlanta is making an massive run at trying to add stars, not sure if it happens. 

The Nets taking offers with Kevin Durant is probably the biggest news so far. Almost feels like they are preping for Kyrie to leave. Teams have been extra aggressive especially Atlanta. 

Stop it.........

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I'm willing to bet that KD does not come to ATL. Hope we don't put our plans on hold for him only to see him go somewhere else.

Not that he is coming to Atlanta - but he isn't a free agent so he can't decide to not come.  He's signed for the next 4 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Honestly all seems to jibe with the notion that the Hawks are putting out a buttload of crap to disguise what their true intentions are.

Exactly - Hawks are making trade with at least 15 teams!

• Haha 3