The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

Let's take a look to our current rotation

Young/PG2?

Murray/ Huerter or Bogi/

Hunter/ ?/AJ

Collins/JJ

Capela/OO/Landale

In my opinion we need a backup PG, needs to be a PG that does not lack size and defend well although he will play a few minutes, min contract. Aaron Holiday would be my choice, easily the best PG available. DiVicenzo is also intriguing.

Huerter or Bogi, one needs to go, my choice would be Bogi and we need a backup wing that can defend. Bruce Brown, Okogie, Cody Martín, Caleb Martín, Derrick Jones Jr, other guy we could trade Bogi for as Kenrich Williams. We are talking here about a player that is going to play a significant role, 12-18 mpg and might be forced to more with injuries. This is the place where we need to spend money, MLE.

We need a Big that can spread the floor and share the court with Capela or OO if JJ bet goles wrong direction, needs to be capable of playing PF and C. Jalen Smith, Ibaka and Thomas Bryant are the best choices. This Guy might also play a significant role, 10-12 mpg and this role Will increase with injuries, Collins and Capela are significant injury risks.

Young/Holiday

Murray/ Huerter/Tirese

Hunter/ Caleb Martin/AJ

Collins/Jalen Smith/JJ

Capela/OO/Landale

After this Capela for Ayton or whatever we can add for Bogi or Huerter would be welcomed additions.

My final prediction:

KD ends up as a Sun.

Not because Windfarts said it but I can just see it, older guy wants to extend his career cu his body falls apart like legos he takes himself to the desert 🌵like others before him; Shaq, Grant Hill, etc.

Brian Windhorst on Kevin Durant: 'Phoenix is the place he wants to go'

i_ef_62_06_kevin-durant.png?w=190

Kevin Durant appears to have the Phoenix Suns atop his wish list following his trade request from the Brooklyn Nets. “Phoenix is the place he wants to go, I feel reasonably confident of that,” said Brian Windhorst on his podcast. “I think Miami is second. What I’m not confident over is that Phoenix is going to be able to give Brooklyn what they want. And I’m also not confident in what Brooklyn is going to prioritize.”

via RealGM
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, AHF said:

Coop, JJ and Griffin are my priorities for bench minutes.  I feel like we need 2-3 of them with a legit shot at the 9-12 spots in the rotation.

Spoiler

6lhjq3.jpg

• Haha 4