• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

I dunno.. if we go off of history Durant never goes to the most picked or talked about place.

He picked GSW over Celtics and Nets over re-signing with GSW

Both times the media wasn’t accepting those destinations as likely so I have no clue what the dude is doing but it isn’t what all these media bozos are doing… the same bozos that swore Chicago was the destination for Gobert 

Just now, theheroatl said:

I dunno.. if we go off of history Durant never goes to the most picked or talked about place.

He picked GSW over Celtics and Nets over re-signing with GSW

Both times the media wasn’t accepting those destinations as likely so I have no clue what the dude is doing but it isn’t what all these media bozos are doing… the same bozos that swore Chicago was the destination for Gobert 

Phx was the frontrunner this time around.

I do think we are one of maybe 5 teams that has a competitive package for KD. As for diva talk, some of y’all take the media too seriously when they are saying Murray is going to the Knicks with some godfather package of their pick haul from OKC when in reality they never even called.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I do think we are one of maybe 5 teams that has a competitive package for KD. As for diva talk, some of y’all take the media too seriously when they are saying Murray is going to the Knicks with some godfather package of their pick haul from OKC when in reality they never even called.

Okongwu 

Hunter 

And JC

Plus 3 1sts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Y'all don't give up...Some of y'all will take any skank available if she put on enough lip stick!  Geez!

Peoriabird, now that is wrong for real but

If that person is a top 10 player in the NBA that will consistently give you 20+ a night.  You at least have to try it

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Peoriabird, now that is wrong for real but

If that person is a top 10 player in the NBA that will consistently give you 20+ a night.  You at least have to try it

WTH has this dude done but win with Golden state who have won multiple titles without his azz????

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Top 10, more like top 3-5 

It might too. 

OMG the dude just has numbers that look good.  His da-n team was a 7 seed and got swept out of the playoffs in the 1st freaking round.  They were worse than the Hawks but the Hawks need the total over haul??

I hope we sign rife + bo cruz or ibaka 

unload harkless at the deadline to get under the LT if we so choose. 

trae / holiday / rife

murray / bogi / aj

hunter / holiday / harkless

JC / jauncho or ibaka / JJ

cap / oo / londale

Don’t want to mortgage even more of the future for KD who may or may not get us there. Could get injured. Could pout and want to leave. Could do anything. 

5 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

I hope we sign rife + bo cruz or ibaka 

unload harkless at the deadline to get under the LT if we so choose. 

trae / holiday / rife

murray / bogi / aj

hunter / holiday / harkless

JC / jauncho or ibaka / JJ

cap / oo / londale

Don’t want to mortgage even more of the future for KD who may or may not get us there. Could get injured. Could pout and want to leave. Could do anything. 

Unfortunately Ibaka is not a 4 no more. He's strictly a 5. He can't move around like he used to do.