• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Durant is the king of ball stopping.  They do not benefit one another

We improved our offense with the ball stopper Hunter starting. Ball stopping doesn't hurt us as much as it hurts others. 

• Haha 1

Just now, timebomb said:

As good of as player KD is I kinda don’t want him on my team. Dude has to many burner phones and burner accounts for my liking. 

I can understand some fans have personal reservations but KD is a legit top 5 player and likely will remain that for at least 4 more seasons. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I was just thinking more along the lines that Atlanta is one of a few select playoff teams that can trade a good asset haul while still having KD come into a front court that is top tier plus Capela. Just have to figure the vet min PF.

If you think KD isn't worth a win now team by sending OO, Hunter, and Collins I don't think you know the NBA then.

You mean like how everyone said GSW wouldn't mesh with him?

Ummm Curry is the best off ball player of our generation! Hello

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Ummm Curry is the best off ball player of our generation! Hello

Ball stopping actually hurts GS offense but KD made up for it in the playoffs where you just can't do shit against him

2 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

People are saying kvon got done dirty

We should all know by now people say a lot of stupid ish. Case in point: apparently there are many Utah fans who feel they got fleeced in the Gobert trade. 

Like, seriously? LMAO. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Well last the Celtics did do shit about it

The Nets were limited in that series and you knew from the play in game, this team was a shell of last year's team.

What about the one that swept the Cs and was a couple inches away from the ECF 

Just now, RandomFan said:

We should all know by now people say a lot of stupid ish. Case in point: apparently there are many Utah fans who feel they got fleeced in the Gobert trade. 

Like, seriously? LMAO. 

Those are idiots. Most smart Jazz fans know they won that trade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, timebomb said:

I feel bad for Kev. He’s about to have a welcome to CA taxes moment also. GA state income tax is 5.4% CA is 13.3%. Guy lost some scratch in this deal.

He'll be ok...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

If you think KD isn't worth a win now team by sending OO, Hunter, and Collins I don't think you know the NBA then.

After sending away unprotected picks as far out as we did recently, I'm less inclined to be all in on winning now. 

I mean yes, of course I want to win now... but I don't want to push all chips in on these next few years and be left with just Trae and an aging KD when '25 - '27 rolls around. 

I would do something centered around JC/Bogi/OO and picks for KD/Curry. That's a balance of win now and we keep another young player in Dre to keep us competitive long term. 

• Like 1

I thought our goal was to win a chip. If that is still the case we have to be all in. Kevin Durant has to be the focus until he tells us he's not coming. We should focus on Ayton, Simmons, or whoever else after the KD situation is resolved. 

The goal is the chip and the future is always now.

• Thanks 2