• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

So, it became clear today he skipped the Nuggets game because he was the one that was arguing with Nate.

Sorry, Trae, I’m on Nate’s side. You better figure out what kind of player you’re going to be on this team because you can’t be a liability.

Edited by theheroatl
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Dammit Trae! Not again! Shit man I was really hoping it wasn’t him. I’m a big Trae fan just like most on these boards but this isn’t a good look at all.

i believe most star players are diva like in any era with some more than others but you gotta keep this shit in house and not let it get out publicly.

Trae has to learn to become a leader in his own right. He must show some improvement in this area. I hope they can put this behind them and move forward.

@bird_dirt looks like you were right! 

• Like 4

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Really bad look -- not showing up to support your teammates to pout about a disagreement with the coach is not great.  Love Trae's game but he has a lot of maturing to do... 

Yeah this is my biggest problem with it and will also lose me as a fan of a player very quickly.  I don't like nor care for someone not being there for their brothers and team.  Even more so when he already knew we were missing 2 other of our starting pieces against a good tough opponent.   This is more so from me as a player on alot of teams and seeing it in person with one of our main players screwing us over in a big game.  We had serious problems with the guy who did it for sure as we felt he let us down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Really bad look -- not showing up to support your teammates to pout about a disagreement with the coach is not great.  Love Trae's game but he has a lot of maturing to do... 

yup ! Even if his game was perfect we’d still not be true contenders because his mental game just isn’t there right now.

I’m sure he has a bad rep across the whole league right now. 

Mcmillian did the right thing as dad as what we know regarding this story.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Yeah this is my biggest problem with it and will also lose me as a fan of a player very quickly.  I don't like nor care for someone not being there for their brothers and team.  Even more so when he already knew we were missing 2 other of our starting pieces against a good tough opponent.   This is more so from me as a player on alot of teams and seeing it in person with one of our main players screwing us over in a big game.  We had serious problems with the guy who did it for sure as we felt he let us down. 

It definitely starts to build negative team chemistry! I can’t believe we are even talking about this with our franchise player right now. 
i wonder how bad the situation is in the locker room.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Trae is feeling his oats after this happened:

1. He makes All NBA so he gets even more money on his deal

2. He stops Capela from being traded for Ayton in a S&T this summer

3. He gets the team to trade for DMJ his boy

Trae is young and is doing what other superstars do in terms of getting their way. I don't agree with it but I'm just a guy on a forum. Trae wants the offense to be more dynamic and Nate wants him to run at a faster pace. He also wants Trae to play harder on defense. You can put two and two together to determine what the argument was about.

Please give us more info on the part about Trae wanting the offense to be more dynamic. What exactly does this mean?

Sounds like Trae is implying that the offense shifts more to a motion player and ball movement offense but then I don’t know if that’s what you’re truly saying because that would take the ball out of Traes hands more offensively.

Just now, JTB said:

It definitely starts to build negative team chemistry! I can’t believe we are even talking about this with our franchise player right now. 
i wonder how bad the situation is in the locker room.

Not sure but the one saving grace he could have is he could be doing this for the entire team.  If the other players feel the same way about nate and have talked to trae about it.  Then Trae standing up to him as the star player and making a stand for them could get them behind him.   Which one it is we don't know but it's a very slippery slope either way if all of this is true and happened either way. 

Yea I'm gonna rub this in sooo many peoples faces

All the way back to last year when Trae repeatedly froze other players out after they got hot in the 1st half of games. I saw players visibly get annoyed at Trae for not passing them the ball!!! I knew he was a toxic player

Come here so I can throw a whole carton of eggs on y'alls faces!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Not sure but the one saving grace he could have is he could be doing this for the entire team.  If the other players feel the same way about nate and have talked to trae about it.  Then Trae standing up to him as the star player and making a stand for them could get them behind him.   Which one it is we don't know but it's a very slippery slope either way if all of this is true and happened either way. 

Good point. If everyone recalls correctly it wasn’t just Trae vs LP during the time LP got fired. We found out it was many players that disliked LPs approach.

Wish I was a fly on the wall in the locker to hear what’s really going on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JTB said:

Good point. If everyone recalls correctly it wasn’t just Trae vs LP during the time LP got fired. We found out it was many players that disliked LPs approach.

Wish I was a fly on the wall in the locker to hear what’s really going on.

I sorta want to read the article but it's behind a paid sub it looks like.  One of the people on realgm who i guess pays for it said the article made it seem like it was Nates fault. 

NVM just seen one of our guys posted it here i'll take a read and get back to this lol.

Edited by Threezus
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I got our superstar’s back on this one. Trae knows his body better than anyone and if he says he needs treatment on an injured shoulder instead of getting shots up, I’ll take his word on that. The F kind of ultimatum is that anyways that Nate is giving him? 

image.png.0974d4b9669874516c9b8f16bc0bf31d.png

Lol well now I’m wondering what the whole story is cause if that’s the truth then McMillan should know that these new era stars ain’t about to take a shot and play through the pain like back in the day. 

You can easily side with Trae if this is what happened. Most of the stars today take games off for no reason and not saying it’s right but Trae won’t be the last to do this just like he wasn’t the first.