• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Dammit Trae! Not again! Shit man I was really hoping it wasn’t him. I’m a big Trae fan just like most on these boards but this isn’t a good look at all.

i believe most star players are diva like in any era with some more than others but you gotta keep this shit in house and not let it get out publicly.

Trae has to learn to become a leader in his own right. He must show some improvement in this area. I hope they can put this behind them and move forward.

@bird_dirt looks like you were right! 

Wait what? So when I "insinuated" that he might pull some crap like this I was called a "hater"............. smfh. 

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Yea I'm gonna rub this in sooo many peoples faces

All the way back to last year when Trae repeatedly froze other players out after they got hot in the 1st half of games. I saw players visibly get annoyed at Trae for not passing them the ball!!! I knew he was a toxic player

Come here so I can throw a whole carton of eggs on y'alls faces!!!

You are a little too excited about this lol.

Bad look by Trae, but it seems like there is more to this.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Dammit Trae! Not again! Shit man I was really hoping it wasn’t him. I’m a big Trae fan just like most on these boards but this isn’t a good look at all.

i believe most star players are diva like in any era with some more than others but you gotta keep this shit in house and not let it get out publicly.

Trae has to learn to become a leader in his own right. He must show some improvement in this area. I hope they can put this behind them and move forward.

@bird_dirt looks like you were right! 

Obviously him being out didnt affect the players..One of the best games we've played as a team all season.... Hell Nate coached a great game too...Might as well see what we can get for him.. Trae isnt the leader we need...And never will be.....Just give the keys to Murray.. smh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

And imagine how long this thread would be had it been any other player pull some shit like this.....

Mighty quiet around here.. 

I want to believe in Trae, but shit like this just pulls me away further...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Obviously him being out didnt affect the players..One of the best games we've played as a team all season.... Hell Nate coached a great game too...Might as well see what we can get for him.. Trae isnt the leader we need...And never will be.....Just give the keys to Murray.. smh

If we could trade Trae for the #1 pick and get Wembanyama I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bonkers said:

If we could trade Trae for the #1 pick and get Wembanyama I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!

Well duh.. lol

No way Detroit, SA, Charlotte etc would do that..

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

We shouldve called his hometown of OKC before SGA went off.. Too late now....

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

And imagine how long this thread would be had it been any other player pull some shit like this.....

Mighty quiet around here.. 

I want to believe in Trae, but shit like this just pulls me away further...

This thread was posted an hour ago and we are almost at three pages on a non game day lol.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is bigger than a shoulder issue. The real issues are what I laid out. Trae thinks Nate's offense is a relic from the late 90's and he wants to change it up some. He wants to do catch and shoot. He doesn't care if the ball is in his hands less as long as the offense is more diverse and frankly not just isolation sets. 

Nate wants a faster pace and Trae to pick up his defensive play. Notice how Trae mentions he works on something new every offseason, which is 100% true, but there's one part of his game he never mentions. Ever. And I mean EVER. What is that? His defense. 

Thanks @Sothron. Kind of ties together with your coaching rumors. I think both are right, I hate our offense. Trae has to get better defensively, mainly more consistent effort. This sounds like two stubborn people going at it and refusing to meet in the middle.

• Like 3