• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

• Premium Member

Keep in mind Shams generally puts forth player friendly perspectives, especially Klutch clients, so this is probably a best narrative version for Trae.  I want Nate gone, but I hope the front office uses this flare up as a way to push back on Trae's power in the organization and force him to work with Nate and repair the relationship.  He needs that growth and maturity. 

If Trae goes full diva mode, start the media cycles now and trade him in the offseason ...just give Murray the keys to the team if Trae cannot handle basic communication or being coached at all.  If he shows some leadership and maturity and plays hard on defense while getting along with Nate, just wait until the offseason to fire Nate and bring in a better coach.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Trae is feeling his oats after this happened:

1. He makes All NBA so he gets even more money on his deal

2. He stops Capela from being traded for Ayton in a S&T this summer

3. He gets the team to trade for DMJ his boy

Trae is young and is doing what other superstars do in terms of getting their way. I don't agree with it but I'm just a guy on a forum. Trae wants the offense to be more dynamic and Nate wants him to run at a faster pace. He also wants Trae to play harder on defense. You can put two and two together to determine what the argument was about.

Trae acting like he's won a Championship or two.. smh

And why are they letting him?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

Getting into it with 2 coaches back to back is a bad look no matter how u wanna spin it

It's getting old at this point. I'm not really a fan of Nate either but seriously. Stop kissing his ass

You in the locker room? I told you so? Little too soon but whatever you need to tell yourself.  I do agree he's not exactly doing himself any favors.  I'm disappointed.

1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

I got our superstar’s back on this one. Trae knows his body better than anyone and if he says he needs treatment on an injured shoulder instead of getting shots up, I’ll take his word on that. The F kind of ultimatum is that anyways that Nate is giving him? 

An

Another coach bites the dust? Nate must cant stand Trae. Its pretty obvious if all of this is true.....And this goes way beyond the "ultimatum"

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Q45T said:

I know Trae is still a bit immature but I’m not sure what the point of that ultimatum was from Nate… all because Trae didn’t wanna participate in the shootaround while getting his shoulder worked on. This is a bad look for both of them to me.

Well it was a good look for Nate because we played our best game as a team of the season...(No JC and Dre helped though).. lol

At this point Trae has had issues w LP and now Nate. At some point I hope he looks in the mirror because I find it hard to believe it’s all on the 2 coaches...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well it was a good look for Nate because we played our best game as a team of the season...

At this point Trae has had issues w LP and now Nate. At some point I hope he looks in the mirror because I find it hard to believe it’s all on the 2 coaches...

One coach lost the entire locker room.  The other....the fat lady is singing.  And yes..Trae has to be held accountable, but these two coaches...Meh.

• Like 1

Yea I'm gonna rub this in sooo many peoples faces

All the way back to last year when Trae repeatedly froze other players out after they got hot in the 1st half of games. I saw players visibly get annoyed at Trae for not passing them the ball!!! I knew he was a toxic player

Come here so I can throw a whole carton of eggs on y'alls faces!!!

Froze out AJ after he scored 12 straight points...

• Thanks 2

Just now, deester11 said:

One coach lost the entire locker room.  The other....the fat lady is singing.  And yes..Trae has to be held accountable, but these two coaches...Meh.

Reddish and Trae isnt the entire Locker room...

Who else had a problem with LP that IM not aware of?

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This article was written after the Nuggets game but before any of these reports came out.

I thought about posting it yesterday but decided not to, but I think it goes hand in hand with today’s drama 

https://soaringdownsouth.com/2022/12/03/atlanta-hawks-trae-young-john-collins/amp/

Yep I read that too. About how people around the league can't stand him

I knew it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

This is bigger than a shoulder issue. The real issues are what I laid out. Trae thinks Nate's offense is a relic from the late 90's and he wants to change it up some. He wants to do catch and shoot. He doesn't care if the ball is in his hands less as long as the offense is more diverse and frankly not just isolation sets. 

Nate wants a faster pace and Trae to pick up his defensive play. Notice how Trae mentions he works on something new every offseason, which is 100% true, but there's one part of his game he never mentions. Ever. And I mean EVER. What is that? His defense. 

Nate wont last if he think Trae is gonna play hard on defense every night...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trae and his punk ass daddy are immature. Multiple people are saying he's blocking them for no reason lol

I see where Trae gets his sensitivity from.......

His dad is blocking the fan pages. Another fan page got blocked.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2