• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thanks I guess.. lol

But seriously we can all agree to disagree on all kinds of Hawks stuff

Isnt this the point of a forum?

I dont post here for everyone to agree with me.. 

This "agenda" thing is funny tbh..

Not hurting my feelings one bit...lol

Cosign

I don't care who likes what I say or not lol. I'm gonna say what I want to say. All that passive aggressive school age shit don't mean nothing to me lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im not gonna go that far, but Nate saying “miscommunication” and Trae tweeting “comments about my personal life”, at the very least says they’re not on the same page. Nate definitely wants Trae to fight harder on defense and for him to move more without the ball. Nate doesn’t have the support of the organization like Spo in Miami, so he will be moved before Trae. I feel like this situation is a tipping point because Trae has to learn that winning basketball isn’t just making big shots, it’s hustle and intangibles. Without that he’s not going to reach is potential and neither will this team.

Spot on. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im not gonna go that far, but Nate saying “miscommunication” and Trae tweeting “comments about my personal life”, at the very least says they’re not on the same page. Nate definitely wants Trae to fight harder on defense and for him to move more without the ball. Nate doesn’t have the support of the organization like Spo in Miami, so he will be moved before Trae. I feel like this situation is a tipping point because Trae has to learn that winning basketball isn’t just making big shots, it’s hustle and intangibles. Without that he’s not going to reach is potential and neither will this team.

It's gonna take the next next coach getting fired before everyone had enough of Trae. When them tickets aren't selling and no one is putting him in All Star games, Trae will finally be moved. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They are BOTH correct in wanting these things from each other. They both need to agree to this and move on.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

This is bigger than a shoulder issue. The real issues are what I laid out. Trae thinks Nate's offense is a relic from the late 90's and he wants to change it up some. He wants to do catch and shoot. He doesn't care if the ball is in his hands less as long as the offense is more diverse and frankly not just isolation sets. 

Nate wants a faster pace and Trae to pick up his defensive play. Notice how Trae mentions he works on something new every offseason, which is 100% true, but there's one part of his game he never mentions. Ever. And I mean EVER. What is that? His defense. 

I don't really understand those remarks.  If Nate wants a faster pace, then I doubt that is Nate behind the isolation plays.  That does not speed up the pace, and Trade is really not fond of passing the ball to certain players, so it calls into question the statement about wanting more catch and shoot.  All the while, I was thinking the problem was mostly Nate, but against Denver, that was the best team ball we've played in a long time.  is it coincidence?

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know nor have I met AJ Griffin but that kid seems like the best kid ever. So kind, smart, fun to be around, team player. Murray was at ease with him.

Best pure shooter on the team, hustles, plays defense, came from a team environment at Duke.  Fabulous player.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Yea I'm gonna rub this in sooo many peoples faces

All the way back to last year when Trae repeatedly froze other players out after they got hot in the 1st half of games. I saw players visibly get annoyed at Trae for not passing them the ball!!! I knew he was a toxic player

Come here so I can throw a whole carton of eggs on y'alls faces!!!

It doesn't matter, because the star player ALWAYS wins these battles.

Nate is a slightly above average coach, at best.  A B- coach.

When you have a B+ / A- player like Trae, the mediocre coach trying to establish control will always lose.

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I don't really understand those remarks.  If Nate wants a faster pace, then I doubt that is Nate behind the isolation plays.  That does not speed up the pace, and Trade is really not fond of passing the ball to certain players, so it calls into question the statement about wanting more catch and shoot.  All the while, I was thinking the problem was mostly Nate, but against Denver, that was the best team ball we've played in a long time.  is it coincidence?

We’ve seen many, many years of Nate’s offense.  Same here as in Indy, etc.  I would use that as my guidepost.

His teams are consistently in the bottom third of the league in pace and 3’s.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, marco102 said:

The other insider doesn't seem to think so. 

Someone's source is wrong and I'm leaning towards yours.

Unless I’m wrong, I think Supes is sharing his personal opinion and not saying that his source believes Trae is a cancer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, terrell said:

Another coach bites the dust? Nate must cant stand Trae. Its pretty obvious if all of this is true.....And this goes way beyond the "ultimatum"

Nate stays "sneak dissing" Trae in the press conferences after a loss.

Problem is, Nate never takes the blame for a loss.  It's always on the players.  LP did the same thing.

• Like 1