• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae

theheroatl

2 hours ago, JTB said:

Dammit Trae! Not again! Shit man I was really hoping it wasn’t him. I’m a big Trae fan just like most on these boards but this isn’t a good look at all.

i believe most star players are diva like in any era with some more than others but you gotta keep this shit in house and not let it get out publicly.

Trae has to learn to become a leader in his own right. He must show some improvement in this area. I hope they can put this behind them and move forward.

@bird_dirt looks like you were right! 

Sadly. Wish I wasn’t. 

7 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

That’s not being sensitive, that is being smart to keep BS away

He never blocked anybody before.. lol

He was liking LP getting fired posts.. smh

• Like 1

Nate said it was just a misunderstanding.. Im thinking Nate just sent him home for one reason or another.. lol

Hopefully they put this shit to bed and Trae plays his ass off tomorrow night.....

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, terrell said:

I see where Trae gets his sensitivity from.......

His dad is blocking the fan pages. Another fan page got blocked.. lol

Dude is so pathetic. I mean how old is he and he's blocking random fan pages on twitter that haven't even done anything to him or his son lol

The only thing you get from (2) assholes is more 💩 

There is no winner in Nate vs Trae.

They are both wrong, but only one was on the sideline on gameday doing what he gets paid to do.

Trae has to learn how to keep the main thing the main thing and stay out of his feelings. This is a man’s game as DJM once stated. No time to pout and go home with your ball cuz someone disrespected you. You show up and handle your business on the court and no one will ever question you. You leave the door wide open for haters when you don’t show up for your team.

That doesn’t hurt coach’s feelings. That shows the 13 other guys in a Hawks jersey who you really care about, captain.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, terrell said:

Reddish and Trae isnt the entire Locker room...

Who else had a problem with LP that IM not aware of?

Didn't John Collins have an issue? Of course according to Chris K, Trae had a dust up with JC too.  

This was one particular quote from that infamous article:

"And the primary reason for it all, sources say, is that several players — from Young on down — were eager to hear a new voice."

Doesn't sound like two people to me.

Edited by deester11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

They are BOTH correct in wanting these things from each other. They both need to agree to this and move on.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

This is bigger than a shoulder issue. The real issues are what I laid out. Trae thinks Nate's offense is a relic from the late 90's and he wants to change it up some. He wants to do catch and shoot. He doesn't care if the ball is in his hands less as long as the offense is more diverse and frankly not just isolation sets. 

Nate wants a faster pace and Trae to pick up his defensive play. Notice how Trae mentions he works on something new every offseason, which is 100% true, but there's one part of his game he never mentions. Ever. And I mean EVER. What is that? His defense. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Both sides were dumb. I understand where Nate's coming from with his ultimatum but that's just a dumb way to handle it. Also Trae needs to grow up. Terrible look on him deciding to stay home instead of supporting his teammates off the bench. 

Agree with this 

17 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nate said it was just a misunderstanding.. Im thinking Nate just sent him home for one reason or another.. lol

Yep a misunderstanding.  He thought he had more power than Trae.  
Not sure how serious to take this yet, but sounds like there is tension. Like when a couple headed for divorce argues about socks left on the floor. 

I understand that we have a love and hate relationship with Trae (unlike Bonkers who totally hates him and Terrell and Supers, I dont know what side of the bed they is going to be on today).

I believe that both sides are culpable in this issue and Trae should still show up and supported this team and Nate should not say something like that.  Also, we have to remind ourselves that Trae is still young at 24 and he has to learn to be a leader and deal with this type of adversity as now an all-NBA player that everybody will look down upon including your own fans for everything.  I think he will do fine, and he will be back to the player that we all love.

Edited by NekiEcko
  • Like 1