• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae trade rumor…Mavericks

noble

So for those who don’t know I cover the Cowboys for FanSided. As such I get to talk to a lot of Dallas writers. There are in fact rumors Dallas is looking to add Trae to pair with Luka. 

Imagine the irony. 

• Confused 1

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.amp/news/luka-doncic-trae-young-dallas-mavs-atlanta-hawks-trade-rumors

Now the return is a whole other question, but there is rumors from some guys I write with they have heard. Could simply be talk. But it’s out there

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Diesel said:

So we gonna trade Trae for Spencer Dinwiddie and THJr??

Goodfellas-laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYInsane-laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYFunny-haha-laughing-omg GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Black-woman-laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yeah the return is the question and a 3rd team is probable. But the rumors are out there, and this is not the first time I’ve heard it 

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.amp/news/luka-doncic-trae-young-dallas-mavs-atlanta-hawks-trade-rumors

43 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bro, it's best for you not to even if it your attention. Atlanta isn't trading Trae and they damn sure aren't giving him away either. 

I know a ton of people think Trae is the dude. All I did was mention both an article and rumors I’ve heard here in Dallas with my side gig in covering one of the teams here. 

I doubt it happens but it’s certainly out there and I did not start it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

You're doing it wrong, wr.  Go make a thread.  Or, better yet, tweet it and cite 'sources close to the Hawks organization'.

I'm about 20 miles from downtown.  That counts as "close". 

Don’t believe me that’s fine. I literally cover a Dallas team and talk to other writers and insiders. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, noble said:

Yeah the return is the question and a 3rd team is probable. But the rumors are out there, and this is not the first time I’ve heard it 

Did you read the article? :laugh1:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, noble said:

I know a ton of people think Trae is the dude. All I did was mention both an article and rumors I’ve heard here in Dallas with my side gig in covering one of the teams here. 

I doubt it happens but it’s certainly out there and I did not start it. 

I've seen 4 to 5 web articles on this flam of a trade.   It's How reporting is done now.   Just go to the fanpage and make up stuff from that.  

• Thanks 3