• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae trade rumor…Mavericks

noble

Just now, noble said:

All I know is inside the Mavs

Eww 😷

Thats the headline of the scandal in 10 years…

”Inside the Mavs”… 

When we reveal how crazy weird crap was going on in their organization. Like a cowboy threatened Kleber if he stole a rebound from Luka…

30 for 30 on…

How Mark Cuban ended up in prison for tax fraud…

I really tried to give y’all some inside info I got and y’all came for my throat. Last time I do that. 

I express my own opinions on Trae, and y’all come for throats. 

Perhaps be better about discussion and less about attacking people you don’t agree with. 

No sweat off my back.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, noble said:

I really tried to give y’all some inside info I got and y’all came for my throat. Last time I do that. 

Perhaps be better about discussion and less about attacking people you don’t agree with. 

No sweat off my back.

no you didn't.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, noble said:

No sweat off my back.

Sometimes the truth hurts.  Apparently, hearing the truth, posters took their anger out on you.  People who hear a message shouldn't bother the messenger.  

:smug:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Sometimes the truth hurts.  Apparently, hearing the truth, posters took their anger out on you.  People who hear a message shouldn't bother the messenger.  

:smug:

Yeah I’m sorry I had the info.

35 minutes ago, shakes said:

no you didn't.

I did but you don’t want to hear it. That’s fine. Next time ignore it. 

Edited by noble

46 minutes ago, noble said:

No sweat off my back.

I'm with Sothron.  It's unfair to shoot the messenger.  Don't know why you are being attacked.  I also especially find it ironic when I look at your signature.  

In Wag the Dog, they start a rumor about the B3 Bomber by denying that the B3 Bomber exists.  The second it's in print anywhere, it's a rumor.  Who even cares?

• Like 3

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I'm with Sothron.  It's unfair to shoot the messenger.

Nah, it's completely fair to shoot the messenger if the message is asinine and doesn't pass the sniff test.  Everyone here who claims to have sources usually exercises some level of judgement before sharing.  It's not useful to share things that are likely just plain rumors or smokescreens or w/e else, without heavy qualifying.  Trae to Dallas makes zero sense at all for any party involved.  Trae would make them a markedly worse team because they'd need to trade some of the only good pieces they have for him and picks, and they would end up with two of the same players on offense that are both horrendous defenders. 

It makes no sense and he deserves to be crucified for sharing it as viable inside scoop

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, noble said:

No sweat off my back.

Don’t worry about it. You have to understand where the backlash comes from with our passionate fans. The hawks franchise hasn’t had a player of Traes Caliber since Nique! So for passionate hawk fans that know…There’s decades and decades of no real superstar level player drafted , signed via free agency, traded for …nothing until Trae arrived . 

Many of us hardcore fans don’t too much care about the Luka vs Trae fluff we just knew we needed a damn star that night during the draft and we got one in trae.

if Trae ever left Atlanta the perception of him would change instantly for the media. Many of us big time Trae fans like myself just get outraged with the idea of trae leaving though we know it’s a long shot at happening. It’s just noise for the media to get him in a bigger market.

im not at all mad you shared this info. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, JTB said:

Don’t worry about it. You have to understand where the backlash comes from with our passionate fans. The hawks franchise hasn’t had a player of Traes Caliber since Nique! So for passionate hawk fans that know…There’s decades and decades of no real superstar level player drafted , signed via free agency, traded for …nothing until Trae arrived . 

Many of us hardcore fans don’t too much care about the Luka vs Trae fluff we just knew we needed a damn star that night during the draft and we got one in trae.

if Trae ever left Atlanta the perception of him would change instantly for the media. Many of us big time Trae fans like myself just get outraged with the idea of trae leaving though we know it’s a long shot at happening. It’s just noise for the media to get him in a bigger market.

im not at all mad you shared this info. 

naw, that's not at all where the backlash came from.

Simply put, the backlash came cause the guy said he had a source and then gave us literally nothing in terms of information.  Just a cite to an "article" that also has nothing in it in terms of substance.

Has nothing to do with people getting in their feelings cause they like Trae.  That makes us sound like little 12 year old fangirls.

Now the OP is crying cause no one liked his nonsense post.  OP ought to man up and accept that his post sucked and either bring us some legit info or go back to wallflowering.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noble said:

No sweat off my back.

The Trae stans are tailor made for how the Hawks operate.  

4 hours ago, noble said:

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.amp/news/luka-doncic-trae-young-dallas-mavs-atlanta-hawks-trade-rumors

Now the return is a whole other question, but there is rumors from some guys I write with they have heard. Could simply be talk. But it’s out there

Trae to Dallas makes zero sense.  Trae being TRADED makes 100 percent sense if this was really about building a championship team in Atlanta.  Neither will happen.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Imagine them assists going to AJ., Murray, etc. and them rebounds helping Capela and OO.  STRAIGHT UP they could have drafted Luka and added these pieces around him.

FlCms8bXkAIdNUh?format=jpg&name=small

Our players wouldn't magically become good shooters. Murray supposed to hit 3s at the same clip dinwiddie is shooting?

You swapping out who stirs the drink. But it's a lot of shitty ingredients in that drink.

2 hours ago, noble said:

That all said I know this fanbase, and I know how desperate we are for a real shot at a title. But right now there is dysfunction, and the only thing we have is hope it gets figured out. 

So the Mavs have dysfunction too?  Well, I guess we have that in common.  But DON'T talk to me about being desperate for a title.  Mavs got theirs with Dirk. Cowboys got theirs with Jimmy.   We still waiting on Hawks and Falcons. 

And I'm still not sure what the intent was in posting the OP?  

Edited by REHawksFan

3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Our players wouldn't magically become good shooters. Murray supposed to hit 3s at the same clip dinwiddie is shooting?

You swapping out who stirs the drink. But it's a lot of shitty ingredients in that drink.

The Hawks aren't winning a championship with Trae Young.  Plays zero defense and his team doesn't like them.  The engine is bad in that car.  Start over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, noble said:

No sweat off my back.

FWIW I made a post in here defending you. I appreciate that you shared that information and I hope you share any more whispers you hear covering the Dallas Cowboys and hobnobbing with other writers/insiders.

I know some of the folks on here are openly skeptical of any insider information but for some reason you really seemed to catch some higher than usual flak for it. Don't let that stop you from sharing information in the future. I've had enough people bother me about my posts that I'm way more selective about what I share these days.

• Like 3

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

The Hawks aren't winning a championship with Trae Young.  Plays zero defense and his team doesn't like them.  The engine is bad in that car.  Start over.

Well that's just hyperbole.

Team doesn't like him is false. You mean John?

CC and bogi seem to love him.

I don't think you like Trae. Too bad if your a hawks fan, because he is here to stay. 

There has been some poor team building and poor coaching, but let's focus on the one bright spot.

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Speaking of nothing of substance...

4 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Well that's just hyperbole.

Team doesn't like him is false. You mean John?

CC and bogi seem to love him.

I don't think you like Trae. Too bad if your a hawks fan, because he is here to stay. 

There has been some poor team building and poor coaching, but let's focus on the one bright spot.

Exactly.  I agree with that statement.

Edited by Hawkmoor

23 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Dinwiddie was a sub 33% 3 point shooter before joining Dallas.  With Dallas he is hitting better than 40%.