• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FAVORS YESSSS

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I tried to just slip it in without commentary 😕🙃 

Hmmmm... maybe think more carefully about the verbs one uses when s/he knows that our friend Spud is definitely going to see the post eventually.... maybe? 😇😕

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, sturt said:

Sarcasm noted.

Point remains.

Garbage men are garbage men... they rarely "look good."

What do you want from him?

Wait. Never mind. I really have already lost interest in this conversation. That's what happens when one engages someone whose schtick is pretty much the same no matter what thread you find them posting under. The lyrics "Gloom, despair and agony on me, deep dark depression, excessive misery" start up in the muzak of my brain. Glass 9/10 empty would be progress. I mean, feel free to say whatever you want to say, of course... but I'm checking out.

:clown:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well, the Hawks badly need a big man right now so I hope that Favors has been working out hard at home all season and won't take too much time to be ready to go.  Seen the debate on here about whether he is washed or can make a positive impact, and I'm just interested in seeing what he brings to us once he steps on the floor.  Whether he was terrible the last couple years and positive rebounds after some time off or was outstanding through his last game but will be hurt from so much time off...don't really care about the trajectory.  What I care about is how he performs in an Atlanta uniform.

Your time has come, Mr. Favors!  Welcome back to the ATL.

Also, with the number of times he has banged this drum I have to call out a congrats to @sturt!

• Like 3

• Premium Member

fimage.gif.a2a748fce87acaa8b1b89e43b0453847.gif

For my next trick, I will make a ball boy magically Appear....(if I can just get my head through here)...  Tadah!!

image.gif.a2a748fce87acaa8b1b89e43b0453847.gif

Favors:  Why won't  this shirt go on... I'm not that big...  It said 3X....

Fan:  I'm sorry Mr. Favors, I was hiding back there. 

• Haha 2